Manager, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Proudly Canadian-owned, Enercare is committed to providing the best services, solutions and advice to make customer’s homes as comfortable as they can be. With Enercare Advantage, we provide affordable clean air and water solutions for homes and workplaces. We are committed to operating in an environmentally responsible way, including keeping as much waste out of landfills as possible, and giving back to the communities where we live and work. Enercare is about putting people first by listening to our customers, continuous improvement and making our organization a destination for building people’s careers.
Come and join one of North America's largest home and commercial services and energy solutions companies! We offer comprehensive benefits, a DC Pension Plan and savings match plan. If you are passionate about joining an organization committed to delivering 5 Star Customer Service, we would love to hear from you.
Enercare has embraced a hybrid work environment for the time being as we try different options and technologies to determine what will work best for the future of our people and our organization. Join us with an open mind on the future of work!
Role: Manager, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Status: Full-Time, Regular
Reports to: Director, Brand and Marketing Communication
Location: 7400 Birchmount (Hybrid)
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Manager will play a key role in supporting our digital communications to enhance our customer experience while driving cross sell opportunities. This includes helping support customer lifecycles through various impactful events, leveraging customer data and preferences to create compelling customer journeys, and ultimately drive engagement and bring value to our consumers. The Manager will partner with other members of Lifecycle marketing along with the broader marketing communications team to ensure Enercare is providing the most relevant, contextual, and engaging digital communications at all stages of the customer journey. The Manager will primarily leverage SFMC, supporting integrations with various communication tactics to ensure effective customer contact management, and the delivery of a customer-friendly experience that compliments our digital campaigns and various customer journeys.
The ideal candidate has strong experience with SFMC, building and supporting integrated contact strategies and supporting content, along with integration with digital marketing and self serve web portals. They will also have a proven track record executing with excellence, strong analytical and project management skills and the ability to interpret data to generate insight and action.
- Develop, execute and optimize multi-channel campaigns within Salesforce Marketing Cloud. These would span across all phases of the customer lifecycle, from acquisition to retention to accelerate growth within our customer base
- Create and maintain complex data extensions, data relationships and segmentation strategies while partnering with the Data strategy team
- Support development and maintenance of email templates and content blocks within the marketing automation platform, ensure creative consistency and Brand compliance
- Recommend and design tactics for each customer journey to provide relevant content to our customers throughout their life stage based on their behavior and customer segmentation.
- Work closely with the Lifecycle Marketing Managers to analyze data and identify opportunities to optimize campaigns and drive results. Experience with Salesforce reporting is a plus
- Work closely with the Lifecycle Marketing Manager to analyze data and identify opportunities to optimize campaigns and drive results. Experience with Salesforce reporting is a plus.
- Stay up to date with new features and capabilities within Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- 4+ years of experience working in lifecycle marketing or CRM with a focus on digital marketing, contact strategy and customer communications
- At least 1-2 years experience with Salesforce Marketing cloud is mandatory
- Candidate has completed "Salesforce Marketing Cloud Admin" and "Marketing Cloud Email Manager" certifications
- Must be proficient in HTML and CSS for Email Template development
- Great partnership skills – working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Solid written and verbal communications, specifically in brief writing
- Strong familiarity with executing best practices in email marketing and email analytics.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to effectively prioritize projects
- Proficiency with SalesForce Sales Cloud is a plus
Enercare is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, disability, pregnancy, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law. Enercare’s recruitment process includes accommodation for applicants with disabilities in accordance with applicable provincial accessibility laws and regulations. All accommodations will take into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability and are available upon request.
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- 7400 Birchmount Rd, Markham, ON L3R 5V4, Canada