Find Your Limitless with Reliance
By joining Reliance as an Operations Manager, you’ll become an important team member and will be provided with the tools you need to succeed. We have ambitious growth plans and are looking for Team Members who want to grow with us. At Reliance, we pride ourselves on the fact that we provide limitless opportunities for growth and we encourage it by rewarding our Team Members for their success in many ways. If you’re ready to find your limitless – join us!
What will you do?
- Learn and grow as an important part of a team that cares about Reliance and its customers.
- Collaborate with the all local Manager(s) to plan, budget and deliver on P & L targets.
- Ensure staffing plans are forecast, updated and delivered to maximize customer service and meet our service commitments.
- Measure, monitor and drive achievement of all Operational metrics and provide appropriate reporting and analysis.
- Lead and support the development of a Growth through Install mentality that drives customer satisfaction and future business growth.
- Coach and manage a team of technical professionals to maximize their performance, engagement and achievement of objectives.
- Identify opportunities for establishing relationships with Independent HVAC Installation Contractors.
- Drive excellence through our 3rd party partners by finding, selecting, and negotiating agreements with partners who are committed to Reliance’s strategy and goals. Manage these relationships to ensure these vendors deliver on all our key metrics and standards.
- Perform regular reviews of cost, quality, safety and productivity metrics, setting plans and executing these effectively to drive optimal performance of Operations team and 3rd party partners through goal setting, observation, coaching and reviews.
- Partner and collaborate with other stakeholders (i.e. Quality, Project Management, Training, HR, Regulatory) to continually improve team performance.
- Drive ‘destination of choice’ for team members, customers and 3rd party partners by setting a standard of service excellence and engaging team members/3rd party partners to support this standard.
- Deliver prompt and efficient resolution to customer inquiries/complaints.
- Ensure exceeding HVAC install gross margin.
What do we offer?
- The tools you need to succeed – including the tools for the job as well as training and development programs
- A successful and knowledgeable team to be part of and learn from
- Competitive base pay plus the ability to earn more tied to your success – the only limit is your potential
- A great benefits plan for you / your family
- Career paths so you can advance in the company
- A variety of perks for high-performing Team Members including the chance to win and be part of our annual President’s Club trip to a tropical destination
- And award-winning and one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures with a proudly diverse and inclusive team
What do you bring?
- A growth mindset: above all else, we’re looking for people who are dependable, ambitious and want to grow with Reliance.
- You are a determined self-starter with a high degree of integrity, sense of urgency, passion for high performance and attention to detail who thrives working individually and in a team environment.
- Preferred supervisory or managerial experience overseeing a field operations team.
- Knowledge and technical experience within the HVAC and/or water heater industry is required.
- Gas B ticket would be an asset.
- Demonstrated results in driving process control, productivity/quality improvement.
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation), interpersonal skills along with innovative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated to succeed with the ability to build team spirit, motivate team members and encourage collaboration.
- Professional negotiation skills with the ability to influence.
- Strong initiative to drive results with speed of implementation.
- Strong ability to develop effective relationships with team, internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and help drive change.
Reliance is the industry leader in providing home comfort solutions and we do just that in over 2 million customer homes across North America. Reliance is a trusted source and has become one of Canada’s largest providers of water heaters, furnaces, heat pumps, air conditioners, water purification, plumbing, protection plans, smart home, electrical, and EV chargers. Reliance is a $1 Billion business with 2,600 team members and we’re growing! We’re proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. It's our team members and their relentless focus on the business, each other, and our customers that makes us great.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $80,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $95,000.00
- Edmonton, AB, Canada