Student - Maintenance
Tiverton, 99 Farrell Drive, Tiverton, Ontario, Canada Req #175
Wednesday, February 22, 2023
Objective: Under the supervision of the Maintenance & Projects Manager, the summer student (maintenance) will provide general maintenance support. They will be required to clean, paint and organize plant items throughout the summer months. This is a Monday to Friday, 40 hour per week position beginning May 1, 2023 ending September 1, 2023.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Cleans and sanitizes process equipment as required.
• Painting of plant equipment.
• General housekeeping and cleaning.
• Assists with cleaning up spills.
• Ground maintenance such as grass cutting, weed trimming, etc.
• Participate in maintenance inventory management.
• Adheres to and participates in the Company’s Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety ISO systems.
• Adheres to all safety policies and requirements prescribed in GFE-SMS-4.4.6-06 PPE Procedure.
Skills, Education and Experience:
• Previous manufacturing experience an asset
• Must be returning to secondary or post-secondary education in September 2023.
• Effectively communicates in a team-based environment.
• Can multitask and handles multiple tasks of varying complexity.
• Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity and commitment coupled with the ability to accept change.
Note: Public Transportation is not available at this location.
This document will be updated as required to reflect changes in the job description.
Greenfield is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals. We respect the needs of all our employees. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Greenfield Accommodation Policy, a request for accommodation will be accepted and reviewed as part of the Greenfield hiring process.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Job Start Date Monday, May 1, 2023
- Job End Date Friday, September 1, 2023
This posting is inactive.
- Tiverton, 99 Farrell Drive, Tiverton, Ontario, Canada