We are seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Sous Chef to join our team in the beautiful town of Banff. Nestled in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, Banff is a spectacular destination that attracts visitors from all over the world. With its world class ski resorts, crystal clear lakes, and miles of hiking trails, Banff is a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts and nature lovers alike.
Working in Banff, you’ll have the opportunity to work in some of the most stunning hotels and lodges in the area. As a Sous Chef, you’ll take pride in executing dishes to perfection and delivering high-quality meals to satisfied customers.
But the perks of Banff don’t stop there! As a Sous Chef in Banff, you’ll enjoy:
- Flexible working hours ensuring you can get out and maximise your time in the outdoors.
- The chance to develop and refine your culinary skills through hands-on experience.
- Satisfaction of creating delicious and visually appealing dishes for customers.
- Collaboration with a diverse team of cooks, chefs, and kitchen staff.
- Opportunity to work in a team-orientated atmosphere and build strong professional relationships.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Prior Sous Chef experience is an asset.
- Able to understand both oral and written instructions in English.
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- A positive team player attitude with the ability to work independently and a strong willingness to learn.
Still not convinced? Here are some more benefits of working with Banff Lodging Company:
- Affordable & clean employee housing.
- Huge food & beverage discounts throughout all BLC restaurants.
- Excellent heath & wellbeing programs including free yoga, discounted ski passes, free canoe and golf passes, and discounted fitness club memberships.
- Discounts on spa services.
- Complimentary hotel stays at any of our 15 hotels!
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a breathtaking location, look no further than Banff Lodging Company! Apply today to become part of our team and start living the dream in this amazing destination.
We're really glad that you are interested in this job and we look forward to reviewing your application. We appreciate all of the applications that we receive, and we will contact qualified candidates as soon as possible. You can learn more about our great Employee Benefits & Perks and what it means to work with an Employee-Owned company here.
Banff Caribou Properties is an equal opportunity employer who values the diversity of all employees.
- Job Family Restaurant Salary
- Pay Type Hourly
- The Meatball Pizza & Pasta, Banff Ptarmigan Inn, 337 Banff Avenue, Banff, Alberta, Canada