Windsor, NS, Canada Req #1235
Wednesday, May 3, 2023
BIOVECTRA Inc. is a leading bio-science business in Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia, focused on contract manufacturing and product development of active pharmaceutical ingredients, pharmaceutical intermediates, and bioreagents.
BIOVECTRA Inc. has an immediate openings for a Maintenance Technicians. This is a full-time permanent position located in Windsor, NS.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Installing of research and process equipment (electrical/mechanical /instrumentation/plumbing).
- Relocating of equipment through assembly and dismantle procedures.
- Performing diagnostics and repairs on process and research equipment.
- Analytical troubleshooting to detect irregularities in equipment.
- Providing quick and innovative solutions to equipment and process malfunctions.
- Utilizing knowledge and skill to recognize opportunities for improvement and savings.
- Providing corrective, preventative, and predictive maintenance on research and industrial equipment in a lab and /or production environment.
- Updating maintenance records in CMMS/source information from CMMS and other information system throughout the facility.
- Completing equipment repair histories and spare parts consolidation.
- Additional duties assigned, based on business needs and the department supervisor’s request.
The successful candidate for this position should have:
- Diploma from a Mechanical or Electrical trade program or engineering technician program.
- Three years’ maintenance experience in a regulated production facility.
- Knowledge of Standard Operating/Work Procedures as part of the principles of Good Manufacturing Practices.
BIOVECTRA offers a competitive salary and benefit package. Interested candidates are asked to apply by choosing the “Apply Now” button below.
Closing Date June 30, 2023
Individual accommodations due to a disability are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, religion, ethnicity, gender, disability, citizenship status, marital status, actual or perceived sexual orientation. BIOVECTRA is committed to creating an inclusive environment and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We value diversity and recognize that experience comes in many forms and skills are transferable. Please view this description as a general overview, but not a mandatory comprehensive list. If you feel passionate about our efforts and believe that you have the skills to contribute and lead in this role, apply! We thank all interested parties; however, only those applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.
- Pay Type Hourly