Get ahead with CREB® — apply to become our next Communications Advisor!
The most creative organizations aren’t afraid of trying new things and reaching beyond the scope of everyday business practice to find that next nugget of possibility.
At CREB®, we embrace this line of thinking and encourage our dynamic team of professionals to follow suit. Why? Because we know that every employee has the capacity to add value – that people do their greatest work when given the space to stretch their creative muscles and apply the best of themselves in the workplace.
It’s what makes our culture unique and why you should seriously consider joining our team.
“Sounds amazing! What qualifications and skills do I need to meet your requirements?”
CREB®’s Communications Advisor works to grow the REALTOR® brand and is responsible for the full spectrum of client management and communication outputs through CREB®’s owned-channels and social media platforms. Some key responsibilities include:
- Supports the department with strategic communication planning;
- Develops communication plans that provide recommended communications responses, strategies and plans of action;
- Creates engaging content and key messages for a variety of channels and platforms;
- Builds and implements campaigns that help grow the REALTOR® brand among housing consumers;
- Supports the planning, development, execution, and monitoring of change management communication plans and activities;
- Serves as a trusted advisor to management and internal clients.
Click here to access the full job description.
“Sounds good... Are there benefits? Can we talk compensation?”
As a high-performance organization, we pride ourselves on offering a very competitive not-for-profit salary and benefit & pension package. Don’t worry: if you make it through to our pre-screening process, we’ll confirm salary expectations with you. This is a full-time position with an option of a hybrid schedule.
“Alright, I’m in. How do I apply?”
If you are an experienced communications professional with 5-7 years experience; have a real passion for strategic communications planning, writing (story telling), editing, content creation and measurement, all while collaborating and building relationships, we want to hear from you.
When applying, be sure to include:
- Meaningful cover letter (generic cover letters are so passé)
- An up-to-date skills-based resume (we want a clear understanding of your value-add)
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $65,096.00
- Max Hiring Rate $97,644.00
- Calgary Real Estate Board Co-Operative Limited, 300 Manning Rd NE, Calgary, Alberta, Canada