Tiree - Senior Project Manager, Architecture
Join Us In ‘Building for the Future’
Innovative Solutions. Tailored Approach. Endless Enthusiasm.
We are innovators, problem‑solvers, and best‑in‑class corporate real estate specialists and project management professionals focused on leveraging our collective capabilities to support world-class infrastructure projects across the globe. We believe, that together, we can make anything happen. When you join our team, that’s what you get. You get to make anything happen.
We foster an environment where people are supported, celebrated, and are empowered to grow, learn, and achieve excellence. Our success is built on a strong foundation that is instilled with a genuine passion for the projects we undertake and their positive impact on shaping our shared environment.
The Senior Project manager, Architecture will oversee the planning and execution of large scale rehabilitation projects.
What You'll Do:
- Work with client team to gather and understand the heritage components of institutional buildings.
- Research and document the heritage considerations, developing both macro and micro plans for the handling of all heritage components in large-scale, complex buildings.
- Engage with multiple stakeholders to understand the historical and heritage importance of all elements of design.
- Ensure heritage components are understood by all parties and parameters documented effectively.
- Develop strategies to ensure heritage elements are maintained and conserved during the design and construction process, implementing successful lessons learned from similar projects.
- Liaise with client teams to develop a continuous improvement plan to updating the strategies on a regular basis.
- Work with client teams to develop action plans and risk management plans for the integration of heritage elements within the project.
What You'll Bring:
- Degree or diploma in architecture or architectural technology (OAA designation an asset)
- 10 years+ experience as a Project Manager supporting architectural projects of high-complexity and value.
- 10 years+ of experience working on projects involving significant heritage considerations.
- Extensive experience working as an owner’s representative working with a variety of stakeholders.
- Significant experience working with public-sector heritage stakeholder departments.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Government of Canada security clearance.
- Good working knowledge of heritage conservation would be considered an asset.
Here at Tiree we offer our employees the ability to carve out a career pathway that is unique to each individual and promise to support you by providing the necessary training, tools, and guidance to enable you to succeed. We appreciate you taking the time to apply and are committed to getting back to you in a timely manner and delivering an efficient and enjoyable interview process. For more information on who we are and what makes us a great place to work, feel free to learn more about our culture and services.
- Job Family Tiree - Project Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Ottawa, ON, Canada