Tiree - Senior Project Manager, Workplace Solutions
Join Us In 'Building for the Future'
Innovative Solutions. Tailored Approach. Endless Enthusiasm.
We are innovators, problem‑solvers, and best‑in‑class corporate real estate specialists and project management professionals focused on leveraging our collective capabilities to support world-class infrastructure projects across the globe. We believe, that together, we can make anything happen. When you join our team, that’s what you get. You get to make anything happen.
We foster an environment where people are supported, celebrated, and are empowered to grow, learn, and achieve excellence. Our success is built on a strong foundation that is instilled with a genuine passion for the projects we undertake and their positive impact on shaping our shared environment.
In this role, you will work as a Senior Project Manager to plan and manage interior design and fit up projects for office accommodations and special purpose spaces. You will have a passion for creating workplaces that promote productivity, innovation and collaboration.
What You’ll Do:
- Leading the project: define the objectives of the project and take the lead in the development of project life cycle planning documents including project scope, budget and schedule.
- Establishing the project controls: set up and oversee effective project governance frameworks and control plans for cost management, scheduling, quality, risk and change management.
- Leading project reporting activities: ensure effective reporting and tracking activities are established and followed to report on project progress.
- Aligning the project team: chair meetings to ensure alignment on objectives and action items.
- Managing project stakeholders: provide strategic advice and support to our client - and the project teams - in managing relationships, requirements, and reporting for project stakeholder engagement. Establish corresponding communication strategies to facilitate this.
- Overseeing contract management activities: Prepare various contract documents for retaining design, construction, advisory, specialty and/or other services (e.g. Terms of Reference, Scope of Work, Supplementary conditions, Evaluation criteria, etc.). Manage the delivery of those contracts and cultivate strong vendor/supplier/contract relationships.
What You’ll Bring:
- Strong team player with a growth mindset and a passion for what you do
- Degree or diploma in Architecture or Interior Design
- Professional designations such as OAA and NCIDQ are assets
- 7-10 years experience as a Project Manager supporting design and workspace/accommodation projects, with a detailed understanding of the design process. Asset: previous experience delivering public sector projects
- Excellent listening and critical thinking skills, sound judgement.
- Exemplary organizational and strategic thinking skills with the ability to effectively influence others and successfully resolve a variety of client, project, and technical issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- High degree of proficiency with MS Office suite, specifically Excel, Word and Project
- Active Government of Canada Secret clearance
Here at Tiree we offer our employees the ability to carve out a career pathway that is unique to each individual and promise to support you by providing the necessary training, tools, and guidance to enable you to succeed. We appreciate you taking the time to apply and are committed to getting back to you in a timely manner and delivering an efficient and enjoyable interview process. For more information on who we are and what makes us a great place to work, feel free to learn more about our culture and services.
- Job Family Tiree - Project Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Ottawa, ON, Canada