Tiree - Junior Project Manager, Accounting
Join Us In 'Building for the Future'
Innovative Solutions. Tailored Approach. Endless Enthusiasm.
We are innovators, problem‑solvers, and best‑in‑class corporate real estate specialists and project management professionals focused on leveraging our collective capabilities to support world-class infrastructure projects across the globe. We believe, that together, we can make anything happen. When you join our team, that’s what you get. You get to make anything happen.
We foster an environment where people are supported, celebrated, and are empowered to grow, learn, and achieve excellence. Our success is built on a strong foundation that is instilled with a genuine passion for the projects we undertake and their positive impact on shaping our shared environment.
As a Junior Project Manager, you will be working under the direction of an Intermediate/Senior Project Manager (or several Intermediate/Senior Projects managers depending on the scope of the project) in an impactful support function, by learning and participating in the planning and delivery of projects.
What You'll Do:
- Project lifecycle documents: assist in the development of project lifecycle documents (scope, schedules, budget etc.) by researching similar projects completed in the past, reviewing relevant material, and providing findings to the project manager you are supporting.
- Monitoring: track daily tasks and communications, relaying relevant information/updates to the Project Manager.
- Reporting: produce project reports (status, risk, issues, etc.), seeking the input of the relevant contributors and coordinating their distribution to relevant team members following established communication plans.
- Supporting contract management: monitor and track contractor deliverables associated with various contracts under the project and coordinate invoicing activities.
- Document control: ensure all project documents (plans, reports, change requests) are logged and tracked correctly. Schedule project meetings, document and issue meeting minutes and track action items
- Learning opportunities: participate in project workshops (such as risk workshops, consultant engagement sessions etc.) to gain more exposure to how project challenges are addressed, mitigated and opportunities for improvement uncovered.
What You'll Bring:
- Strong team player with a growth mindset and a passion for what you do!
- Degree or diploma in Engineering, Architecture, Interior Design, Urban Planning, Quantity Surveying, or another relevant field.
- 2 years+ experience as a Project Manager supporting construction, design or engineering projects.
- Knowledge of project management best practices and a track record of successful delivery.
- Excellent listening and critical thinking skills, sound judgement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Must have active secret level security clearance
Here at Tiree we offer our employees the ability to carve out a career pathway that is unique to each individual and promise to support you by providing the necessary training, tools, and guidance to enable you to succeed. We appreciate you taking the time to apply and are committed to getting back to you in a timely manner and delivering an efficient and enjoyable interview process. For more information on who we are and what makes us a great place to work, feel free to learn more about our culture and services.
- Job Family Tiree - Project Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Ottawa, ON, Canada