Tiree - BIM Coordinator
Ottawa, ON, Canada Req #434
Wednesday, May 10, 2023
Join Us In ‘Building for the Future’
Innovative Solutions. Tailored Approach. Endless Enthusiasm.
The BIM Coordinator will support the management of a portfolio of medium complexity BIM projects while collaborating with stakeholders to create and manage digital models and data that inform projects.
The ideal candidate will also support the production of project information models which contain 3D visualizations that bring together data, drawings, and schedules associated with the design and construction phase of projects.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate in the development and implementation of BIM standards and procedures for the project team
- Support the client in the administration of BIM contract controls (e.g., BIM Project Execution Plans, Model Element Tables, Model Reviews etc.) for architectural and engineering services, construction, and commissioning.
- Maintain BIM data and project content, ensure its accuracy and source additional content as required.
- Communicate changes in procedures and standards to project teams in a timely manner
- Maintain activity controls such as quality, budget, or schedule, and managing relationships with stakeholders
- Assist in the coordination of BIM project data sets/workflow and project set up.
- Daily model management administration and maintenance
- Maintain a task management system to monitor priorities, deadlines and capacity planning
- Participate in BIM-related research and development initiatives to enhance project processes and outcomes
What You Bring:
- Degree or diploma in relevant field related to Construction/Design/Asset management.
- Professional designations such as PMP/ CAPM/BIM practitioner/ISO 19650, etc
- Experience using BIM software such as Revit, AutoCAD or Navisworks
- Knowledge of BIM standards, Quality assurance systems, Information & BIM management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Existing Secret level government security clearance
Here at Tiree we offer our employees the ability to carve out a career pathway that is unique to each individual and promise to support you by providing the necessary training, tools, and guidance to enable you to succeed. We appreciate you taking the time to apply and are committed to getting back to you in a timely manner and delivering an efficient and enjoyable interview process. For more information on who we are and what makes us a great place to work, feel free to learn more about our culture and services.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We strive to create a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion where everyone at Tiree feels welcome, supported and celebrated. There is dynamism and pride in a community shaped by diverse voices, perspectives and lived experiences. We want to empower you to be you.
We are extremely proud of our teams – they are strong, determined, dedicated people who aspire to excellence, and they make our organization better every day. Our goal is to meet that standard of excellence in our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility and for our teams to reflect the wonderful diversity of the communities in which we live and work.
If contacted regarding an opportunity with us, please advise our recruitment team of any accommodation measures you may require.
- Job Family Tiree - Project Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Ottawa, ON, Canada