Tiree - Senior Project Manager, High Security Facilities (Bilingual)
Join Us In ‘Building for the Future’
Innovative Solutions. Tailored Approach. Endless Enthusiasm.
We are innovators, problem‑solvers, and best‑in‑class corporate real estate specialists and project management professionals focused on leveraging our collective capabilities to support world-class infrastructure projects across the globe. We believe, that together, we can make anything happen. When you join our team, that’s what you get. You get to make anything happen.
We foster an environment where people are supported, celebrated, and are empowered to grow, learn, and achieve excellence. Our success is built on a strong foundation that is instilled with a genuine passion for the projects we undertake and their positive impact on shaping our shared environment.
As a Senior Project Manager for High Security Facilities, you will be responsible for overseeing the design, implementation, and management of facilities and space planning projects, primarily for high-security facilities in the public sector. You will be working closely with our client to develop plans for new accommodations and oversee their implementation. You will also be responsible for managing relationships with clients and stakeholders, ensuring that their needs are met and that projects are completed on time and within budget.
The ideal candidate will have strong relationship-building skills, as well as a background in facilities and space planning projects. They should enjoy people management and have strong client management skills. They will report into the VP of Project Management, while partnering with our client and other stakeholders.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee the design, implementation, and management of facilities and space planning projects.
- Develop plans for new accommodations in high-security facilities, working closely with our client.
- Manage relationships with clients and stakeholders to ensure that their needs are met.
- Lead a team of project managers and coordinators, providing mentorship, guidance, and support as needed.
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
What You’ll Bring:
- Senior-level experience in public sector facilities management. Federal government experience considered an asset.
- Degree or diploma in Engineering, Architecture, or another relevant field.
- Project management designation of either Prince2 or PMP. P.Eng also considered.
- Previous experience in a personnel leadership/management role with a people-centric leadership style, care, and empathy.
- Strong business acumen.
- Executive presence with strong communication skills.
- Eligibility for Government of Canada security clearance. Active RCMP secuirty clearance considered an asset.
- Job Family Tiree - Project Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Ottawa, ON, Canada