Tiree - Account Executive
Join Us In Building for the Future
Innovative Solutions. Tailored Approach. Endless Enthusiasm.
Powered by challenge and collaboration, we bring innovative solutions, a tailored approach, and endless enthusiasm to supporting world-class infrastructure projects across the globe. We are innovators, problem‑solvers, and best‑in‑class corporate real estate specialists and project management professionals focused on leveraging our collective capabilities to solve defining challenges for our clients.
We foster an environment where people are supported, celebrated, and are empowered to grow, learn, and achieve excellence. Our success is built on a strong foundation that is instilled with a genuine passion for the projects we undertake and their positive impact on shaping our shared environment – getting to work on such projects is an inimitable privilege we don’t take for granted. We believe, that together, we can make anything happen. When you join our team, that’s what you get. You get to make anything happen.
As an Account Executive at Tiree, you will play a pivotal role in driving the success of our organization. In this position, you will be responsible for cultivating and managing relationships with existing clients across an interesting and diverse portfolio, as well as identifying and pursuing new business opportunities. Working with a great team, you'll have the environment and opportunity to thrive and make a real impact.
What you’ll do:
- Business Development/Client and Account Management: execute on the vision by identifying new business opportunities and actively pursuing new clients, projects, and business ventures. Conduct market research to understand industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities.
- Planning and Vision: provide leadership and vision to the organization with the development and implementation of long range and annual strategic business development forecasts and plans.
- Proposal Development and Contract Oversight: Participate in proposal strategy sessions to contribute ideas, insights, and market knowledge that enhance the overall proposal approach. Collaborate with our proposal team to develop comprehensive and compelling proposals for clients, ensuring alignment with client requirements and objectives.
- Operational Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing and operations groups, to ensure seamless delivery of /services and exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Financial Planning, Forecasting and Reporting: Prepare regular sales reports, including revenue forecasts, pipeline analysis, and client feedback, to senior management.
What you’ll bring:
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales targets and drive revenue growth.
- Proven experience as an Account Executive with a reputation for building and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and influence key stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think strategically about client needs and solutions.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management abilities to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- A high level of professionalism, integrity, and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Government of Canada security clearance.
- Strong team player with a passion for what you do!
Here at Tiree, we offer our employees the ability to carve out a career pathway that is unique to each individual and promise to support you by providing the necessary training, tools, and guidance to enable you to succeed. We appreciate you taking the time to apply and are committed to getting back to you in a timely manner and delivery an efficient and enjoyable interview process. For more information on who we are and what makes a great place to work, feel free to learn about about our culture and services.
- Job Family Tiree - Business Development
- Pay Type Salary
- Ottawa, ON, Canada