This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated professional to join our Concert Infrastructure Finance Team!
Reporting to the Group Head, Finance, this role provides support to the Finance leadership team in planning and coordinating workflow as well as supporting the various Infrastructure teams with reporting and general administrative support.
What you’ll be doing:
- Proactively perform a wide variety of administrative duties as required on a day-to-day basis
- Work with the Finance team to plan and coordinate major deliverables and project outcomes
- Have a clear understanding of the Finance department's role in Concert's operations to ensure the ability to integrate and coordinate the leadership team
- Prepare and proof documents which vary in scope and complexity
- Prepare meeting minutes and distribute accordingly
- Schedule appointments and meeting and organize team events
- Diligently follow up to ensure deadlines are met
- Identify and implement ways in which the leadership team can work effectively to achieve goals
- Assist with coordinating travel arrangements (i.e. flights, accommodation, ect.) as necessary
- Special projects as assigned
- Prepare various reports as assigned
- Organizing necessary materials/documentation for draft presentations and proposals
- Additional duties as assigned
- Secondary school diploma
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in administration, business, or related discipline an asset
- 3+ years of experience in Administration and Reporting
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and resolve conflict
- Superior organizational skills with an ability to manage a number of varied tasks and responsibilities simultaneously
- Above average competence in several software applications, including MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat
- Above average typing and proof-reading skills with diligent attention to detail
- Ability to manage confidential information effectively
- Basic understanding of accounting procedures and familiarity with excel financial models is considered an asset.
Join the Concert Team in building a people-first future.
We truly value our team members and offer competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits and perk programs that support and promote employee health and wellness. At Concert, we value diversity, equity and inclusion and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds perspectives and skills. We welcome applications from all qualified jobseekers.
We are a proud Canadian company, providing quality employment across the country and working together with the people we serve to realize our vision – building resilient, inclusive, sustainable committees. Our success is based on our employees – on a passionate, talented team who value a collaborative culture, a desire for excellence and a willingness to give back.
Please be advised that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Concert.
- Job Family Concert
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Equivalent Experience
- 20 Wellington St E, Toronto, ON M5E 1C5, Canada