Associate Orthodontist - Nalchajian Orthodontics
Join our incredible team in Fresno, California with this amazing opportunity.
Nalchajian Orthodontics, a well-established orthodontic practice, is looking for a passionate and energetic Orthodontist to join their team. This individual will have the opportunity to work closely with Dr. Greg Nalchjian and Dr. Nicole Nalchajian. Dr. Greg is well known for his use of Invisalign treatment, travelling internationally to lecture orthodontists and orthodontic practice management. Dr. Nicole is passionate about her role as an orthodontist and strives to provide safe, fun, and comfortable treatment of all her patients. Well known in the Fresno community, Dr. Greg and Dr. Nicole are exceptional practitioners to work alongside and learn from. They are looking to add an Orthodontist to their team to help continue to provide exceptional patient care and results.
Nalchajian Orthodontics is part of the Corus Orthodontists family. We are a dynamic group of practices in North America with over 850 team members who believe in preserving and evolving our specialty of Orthodontics, and in protecting the integrity of the patient-doctor relationship.
The Corus Difference:
Corus has developed a unique partnership model built around the belief that we are better together. When you join Corus as an Associate Doctor, you’re joining a network where you will be supported and mentored by partners who are genuinely interested in the quality and long-term success of the network. We provide Orthodontists with the opportunity to be part of the Corus success story. The benefits of our program include:
- Accelerated clinical skill development with mentorship from Corus doctor-partners
- Potential partnership opportunities and leadership coaching
- Clinical autonomy
- Work-life balance
- Competitive compensation
About the role:
The Associate Orthodontist is a central member of our practice leadership team, accountable for driving practice performance, leading a high performing team and enhancing the patient experience in a collaborative environment.
What you will be doing - key responsibilities:
- Treatment – leading treatment plan and care and delivering an exceptional patient experience for over 2,000 active patients
- Generating value – educating patients on the value of orthodontic treatment and converting potential patients into active treatment
- Leadership – bringing out the best in those around you as an inspirational leader and motivator
- Community engagement – active participation in community events, such as volunteer engagements, speaking opportunities and networking with the local dental community
- Contribute – we believe in the value of continuous improvement and are always looking for opportunities to enhance and refine the systems and processes we use
- Collaborate – fostering a collaborative practice environment and partnering with peers across the Corus network
What you bring – qualifications:
- Certified Specialist in Orthodontics
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to lead a high-functioning team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong decision-making skills
- Detail-oriented and able to work both strategically and tactically
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
What you will benefit from:
- Partnering with and learning from an experienced group of professionals
- A collaborative and inclusive environment
- A competitive total rewards package with a benefits program that includes extended health coverage, a health spending account and an employee & family assistance program
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we sincerely value your time and your interest in Corus Orthodontists. We’re looking forward to reviewing your application.
Corus has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and all candidates will be considered.
- Job Family Practice
- Pay Type Salary
- 7501 N Fresno St, Fresno, CA 93720, USA