Customer Service Advisor – Automotive
Moose Jaw Ford, 1010 North Service Road, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada Req #229
Tuesday, March 28, 2023
Customer Service Advisor - Automotive
Wage starting at $41,000 with opportunity for advancement
Moose Jaw Ford is pleased to offer a Full-time employment opportunity as an Automotive Service Advisor in our Main Shop. We are confident that you will find this position both rewarding and challenging as you grow with us to be an exceptional member of our team.
WHY JOIN US?
- Very competitive earning opportunity
- Team based environment and compensation.
- Training (virtual, in person and on the job)
- Leadership mentoring and coaching
- Career pathing for development
- Comprehensive Benefits that include drug plan, dental, eye care, paramedical.
- Matching Pension Program
- Bonus opportunities
- Part of a Dealer Group
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING.
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Listening to the customers’ concerns or requests.
- Reviewing vehicle history and vehicle report cards making recommendations based on vehicle maintenance and repairs.
- Quoting prices to customers, following up and satisfying all needs.
- Working closely with Service Technicians by providing customer details.
- Communicating with Ford Assistance, Warranty and Customer Support
- Working closely with Parts & Accessories for timely repairs
- Working on a computer, organizing workloads, and balancing commitments
- Availability for shift work, including Saturdays.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TEAM:
- Previous Customer Service Experience in the Automotive sector would be ideal.
- Experience in customer service non-automotive would be considered.
- Solid communication skills, be a great listener and have a calm demeanor.
- Energy, passion, and professionalism is a must.
- Detail oriented and results focused personality.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft programs an asset
- Valid driver’s license
- Pay Type Salary
- Moose Jaw Ford, 1010 North Service Road, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada