Product Marketing Coordinator
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Digital Extremes is seeking a Product Marketing Coordinator to join our global marketing organization to support internally developed games. In this role, you’ll work with other talented marketers contributing to the planning, creation and execution of award-winning marketing campaigns supporting Warframe across all key platforms. Including the ability to contribute to marketing programs that will help grow Warframe and engage our global player community as we approach its 10th Anniversary.
You’ll help the marketing team achieve success by hitting their dates and achieving their goals. You’ll help support efficient operations with diligent planning and clear objectives. You’ll not only make an impact and contribute but you’ll also grow and improve, helping scale the success and results of our marketing efforts. You’ll learn about our creative strategy and process as you explore new strategies to surprise and delight our players by enhancing both the game and our marketing. You’ll embrace accountability and ensure every small detail is covered, while also holding a high quality bar for all the work you develop. Bonus if you're passionate about games, pop culture, and Warframe!
- Work with a team of talented marketing, development, creative, communication and editorial teams to execute marketing initiatives that delight and engage players
- Contribute to individual marketing programs, coordinating asset and promotional tasks with internal team members and external partners
- Collaborate with the development team to properly reflect their vision in marketing; learning the game inside-out from gameplay, to the brand, to the players
- Help coordinate day-to-day project priorities and execution of marketing initiatives; tracking team tasks, resources, deliverables and deadlines
- Be the ideal partner with our community, development, and marketing teams to provide information and insights used to develop strong key messaging and positioning
- Help support the broader product marketing team in the creation, planning, and execution of effective marketing campaigns that achieve Warframe live service goals
- Ensure marketing assets, web content, and community materials meet the caliber of brand expectations and strategic brand goals and are delivered on-time
- Identify and implement process and execution improvements to be more efficient
- Coordinate SKU’s, programs and promotions with third party partners such as Sony, Steam and more…
- Manage sync meetings and project schedules for effective cross-team coordination
- Assist in creating materials for proposals, presentations and reports
- Run meetings effectively with accurate agendas, recaps and meeting notes
- Disseminate pertinent information to key stakeholders across Slack in a timely, concise and clear manne
- Bachelor’s Degree and relevant experience in Marketing is required
- 1-2 years of experience in Product Marketing, Brand Marketing, or Digital Marketing
- Extremely detail-oriented, quality-focused and driven to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Ability individual contribute and to embrace accountability and challenge
- Organizational skills to effectively navigate a dynamic, fast-paced environment with constant change and ambiguity
- Individual responsibility for championing outcomes for projects with shared ownership
- Strong understanding of positioning, brand, and promotional strategies.
- Ability to leverage analytics, insights and reporting to make more informed decisions
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- An endless drive to learn more about marketing and communications
- Clever, creative personality with a passion for gamer culture
- Capable of developing cross-functional relationships
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and Google
- Avid gamer. Warframe fan a plus!
ABOUT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Founded in 1993 by James Schmalz, Digital Extremes ranks as one of the world's top independent video game development studios. Originating with the co-creation of Epic Games' multi-million unit selling Unreal® franchise including Unreal and Unreal Tournament, Digital Extremes went on to develop Dark Sector®, BioShock® for the PlayStation®3, the BioShock 2 multiplayer campaign, and The Darkness® II. The studio has reached its greatest critical and commercial success with the free-to-play action game, Warframe®, boasting a global community of 50 million registered players on PC, PS4™, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch™.
For more information about Digital Extremes, visit www.digitalextremes.com. To sign up for Warframe, visit www.warframe.com.
WHY WORK AT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Our culture is centered on providing great opportunities to our employees so that everyone feels they are making a meaningful impact. Developing new and existing talent is our long-term focus. We are honored that our work environment has been consistently recognized as one of “Canada’s Top 100 Employers”. We summon you to join our elite team!
The rewards of a career with Digital Extremes include:
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- Excellent benefits and paid time off
- Matching RRSP plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Virtual access to Dialogue, our mental wellness and healthcare services app
- Professional development and career support
- Work-life balance fitness subsidies
- Be part of “Giving Back” through a multitude of fundraising venues at DE
- Virtual events such as team building exercises, Games night, Live band performances, Adult and separate children’s holiday and summer parties for global teams!
Digital Extremes is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for the next steps in the hiring process will be contacted.
- Job Family Management
- Job Function Marketing
- Pay Type Salary
- Irvine, CA, USA
- London, ON, Canada