At East Penn Canada, our people are the heart of our company. We put our employees and our clients first to build solid relationships with intention. We offer a vast range of diverse and rewarding career opportunities. We invite you to become part of an organization that has challenging opportunities, rewarding career paths, organization values, and a charismatic team.
Join our dedicated team of leading experts in the battery industry.
We are dedicated to recognizing our employees by offering:
- Great Pay including shift allowance, where applicable
- Profit Sharing & Deferred Profit Sharing (retirement) program
- Excellent company paid benefit program
- Learning & development opportunities, including tuition reimbursement
- Opportunities for advancement
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assemble customer orders from stock
- Assists Delivery Drivers in picking, labelling, and loading orders onto delivery trucks
- Sorts and places batteries or items on racks, shelves or in bins
- Utilizes battery charging area to charge or test new and returned products.
- Convey materials & items from receiving or stock areas to storage
- Maintain a clean & safe work environment
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Minimum 3-5 years in order fill, shipping, receiving & general warehouse duties
- Forklift operator certification or experience
- Willing & able to frequently lift and/or move boxes up to 60 lbs. regularly
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to follow processes & adhere to safety standards (WHIMS & TDG)
Background checks including criminal checks & employment references will be requested.
- Pay Type Hourly