Territory Sales Representative
At East Penn Canada, our people are the heart of our company. We put our employees and our clients first to build solid relationships with intention. We offer a vast range of diverse and rewarding career opportunities. We invite you to become part of an organization that has challenging opportunities, rewarding career paths, organization values, and a charismatic team.
Join our dedicated team of leading experts in the battery industry.
We are dedicated to recognizing our employees by offering:
- Great Pay including shift allowance, where applicable
- Profit Sharing & Deferred Profit Sharing (retirement) program
- Excellent company paid benefit program
- Learning & development opportunities, including tuition reimbursement
- Opportunities for advancement
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide knowledgeable consultation, including customer training, to both new & existing customers.
- Resolve customer questions & concerns
- Contact potential new customers.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts & develop sales plans to nurture and grow existing relationships.
- Demonstrate market intelligence, business acumen & customer trust to close sales deals.
- Build & maintain excellent customer relationship
- Ensure proper management of the customer’s inventory
- Ensure sales organic growth
- Conduct battery clinics or other customer training as required.
- Occasional pick up of used battery at the customer location
- Check and re-stocks shelf merchandise in store.
- Performs battery inspection on automotive batteries.
- Provides technical information on products.
- Analyze sales statistics & advise customers of potential methods to improve sales.
- Display or demonstrate features & benefits of products.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- 1 - 2 years of sales or customer service experience – knowledge of the automotive aftermarket is an asset
- Experience using Salesforce CRM would be an asset
- Solid planning, organizational & time management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate new business & close sales deals
- Ability to solve problems both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to communicate & facilitate presentations
- Self-directed, works independently; results driven
- Solid knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Post-Secondary education
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Background checks including criminal checks, drivers abstract and employment references will be requested.
- Pay Type Salary