Master Data Co-ordinator (Contract)
At East Penn Canada, our people are the heart of our company. We put our employees and our clients first to build solid relationships with intention. We offer a vast range of diverse and rewarding career opportunities. We invite you to become part of an organization that has challenging opportunities, rewarding career paths, organization values, and a charismatic team.
Join our dedicated team of leading experts in the battery industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Interface and co-ordinate with the applicable functional business units to action changes to the master data files
- Work with business units to effectively and accurately onboard new customers, vendors and / or materials, ensuring that they understand and comply with standards
- Input data into SAP for new / existing products, execute create / change requests and make the necessary changes to existing SAP master data, which includes, but is not limited to material, pricing, vendors and / or customers.
- Create, organize and maintain spreadsheets to support data collection and tracking
- Review requests for accuracy, and to identify errors and discrepancies, escalating or remediating errors as necessary
- Analyze, validate, prioritize and execute requests for mass maintenance of master data to ensure the appropriate standards and governance rules are maintained
- Analyze requests to create or change master data (customers, vendors, pricing) to ensure the requests conform to existing business processes and system constraints.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a related business area
- Experience with high volume data entry
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Ability to quality check and to identify anomalies, resolve or make recommendations for resolution
- Self-directed with ability to work as part of a team
- Willing to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Solid working capabilities with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Working Knowledge of Innowera, Microsoft Access, and SAP an asset
- Background checks including criminal checks and employment references will be requested.
- Please note that this is a 14 month contract position.
- Pay Type Salary
- Head Office & Distribution Centre, 1840 Energy Dr, Courtice, Ontario, Canada