At East Penn Canada, our people are the heart of our company. We put our employees and our clients first to build solid relationships with intention. We offer a vast range of diverse and rewarding career opportunities. We invite you to become part of an organization that has challenging opportunities, rewarding career paths, organization values, and a charismatic team.
Join our dedicated team of leading experts in the battery industry.
We are dedicated to recognizing our employees by offering:
- Great Pay including shift allowance, where applicable
- Profit Sharing & Deferred Profit Sharing (retirement) program
- Excellent company paid benefit program
- Learning & development opportunities, including tuition reimbursement
- Opportunities for advancement
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure a high level of support and customer service to customers
- Organizing and maintaining all aspects of order processing for both local and national account customers
- Actively participating in physical inventories and recording results.
- Ensure effective and efficient support of, and administration for, the branch
- Assisting in Health & Safety initiatives and administration
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- 3-5-year experience in a similar role.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor at all times
- Exceptional telephone manner and verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel
- Ability to trouble shoot, identify and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Calm under pressure, during problem-solving
- Superior attention to detail, organization, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
- Warehouse or related experience
- Automotive or Industrial battery experience an asset
- Background checks including criminal checks and employment references will be requested.
- Pay Type Salary