Territory Manager - Midland and Wasaga Beach
Flanagan Foodservice is Canada’s largest independent foodservice distributor. Proudly Canadian and family owned, we have been serving Ontario for 46 years. We meet our customers' unique needs by delivering value, flexibility and an exceptional customer experience. This mission is made possible by attracting the best talent in the industry and by treating our employees like family. We have been named a winner of the Canada's Best Managed Companies for 10 years in a row.
Territory Manager – Midland, Wasaga Beach Region
Join our winning Sales Team!
What it’s all about:
Are you an outgoing, tenacious sales professional with a commitment to service excellence? You have a passion for people, business and impeccable service. Your focus is on strengthening the Flanagan’s brand and presence in your territory and being that “First & Last Call” to our customers (One Call Resolution) with a nimble and an offensive sales approach.
Be collaborative with independent operators supporting them to create connections, moments of joy for their customers, families, friends and colleagues ensuring our customers have what they need to make their business, restaurant, and institution successful. You have high attention to detail and can hit the ground running and thrive in a fast-paced, target driven environment and enjoy working in partnership with a diverse team of people to deliver the best possible results.
What we offer you:
- Manage from a $2M to $7.5M Territory in your region
- Starting salary & commissions that can earn you north of $100K/Annually
- NO COMMISSION CAP
- Competitive compensation package
- Pension and RRSP plans
- A Profit Sharing Program
- Comprehensive Flexible Benefits
- Paid Personal Days and a day off for your Birthday!
- Annual Health & Wellness Benefits
- Family oriented culture
- An outstanding mileage program!
- And much more!
What you’ll do:
- Grow sales and margin dollars within a designated territory in the Sudbury area by increasing business with new and existing customers, ensuring category development and overall customer profitability
- Have a “Hunters” mentality as gaining new customers is a MUST for success
- Providing individualized sales plan by identifying product lines which best fit the customer such as, advertising, promotions, etc.
- Pursue and maintain a constant pipeline of potential customers that will meet or exceed established quotas via prospecting, networking and referral activities within designated territory
- Develop an individual territory strategy and communicate updates regularly on progress
What we need:
- Previous sales experience is required and proven sales track record
- College Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Business and Marketing
- Strong organizational and priority management skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Superior level of experience providing distribution solutions and negotiation skills
- Must have proficient computer skills, should be familiar with Microsoft Office products (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Incumbent must have own vehicle and valid Ontario Driver’s license and be willing to use personal vehicle during the performance of his/her duties as required
Be part of a company that makes a difference!
All employees of Flanagan Foodservice must demonstrate adherence to all HACCP and Food Handling practices as well as all Company’s policies and procedures.
Flanagan Foodservice Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and has an accommodation process in place to provide accommodations for applicants with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please let us know by submitting your request to firstname.lastname@example.org so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations.
- Pay Type Salary
- Midland, ON, Canada
- Wasaga Beach, ON, Canada