Territory Manager - Durham
Territory Manager – Durham Region
Join our winning Sales Team!
What it’s all about:
Are you an outgoing, tenacious sales professional with a commitment to service excellence? You have a passion for people, business and impeccable service. Your focus is on strengthening the Flanagan’s brand and presence in your territory and being that “First & Last Call” to our customers (One Call Resolution) with a nimble and offensive sales approach.
You are collaborative with independent operators, supporting them to create connections, moments of joy for their customers, families, friends and colleagues ensuring our customers have what they need to make their business, restaurant, and institution successful. You have a high attention to detail and can hit the ground running and thrive in a fast-paced, target driven environment, and enjoy working in partnership with a diverse team of people to deliver the best possible results.
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to manage a $2M to $7.5M Territory in your region
- Unlimited earnings potential with no cap on commissions earned
- Competitive compensation package
- Pension and RRSP plans
- Profit Sharing Program
- Comprehensive Flexible Benefits
- Paid Personal Days and a day off for your Birthday!
- Annual Health & Wellness Benefits
- Family oriented culture
- Continuous learning and opportunities
- An outstanding mileage program!
- And much more!
What you’ll do:
- Grow sales and margin dollars within a designated territory in the Durham area by increasing business with new and existing customers, ensuring category development and overall customer profitability
- Use a “Hunters” mentality to gain new customers and achieve success
- Provide individualized sales plan by identifying product lines which best fit our customer including advertising, promotions, etc.
- Pursue and maintain a constant pipeline of potential customers to meet or exceed established quotas via prospecting, networking and referral activities within designated territory
- Provide support for the management of credits and accounts receivables
- Develop an individual territory strategy and communicate updates regularly on progress.
What we need:
- Previous sales experience and proven sales track record required
- Post-secondary education or related industry experience
- Strong organizational skills, and ability to multitask to manage competing priorities
- Excellent presentation and communication skills required
- Superior level of experience providing distribution solutions and negotiation skills
- Must have proficient computer skills, should be familiar with Microsoft Office products (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Valid Ontario Class G Driver’s license and use of personal vehicle during the performance of duties as required
- Ability to execute individual and company business growth plans
- Flexible to participate in occasional work activities outside of regular business hours including sales conferences and meetings.
Be part of a company that makes a difference!
- Pay Type Salary
- Durham, ON, Canada