Focused on leading the transition to a sustainable future, Glen Dimplex Americas is enhancing the moments that matter in life with a commitment to delivering the best design and efficiency in the areas of temperature control and comfort creation. With operation throughout North America the success of the Glen Dimplex Americas organization is a testament to the strength of our people and investment in innovation and technology.
Our portfolio of industry recognized brands includes Dimplex, Cadet and Faber. Together these brands provide complete product offerings in the residential and commercial comfort categories, ranging from electric heaters, to fireplaces and controls.
Glen Dimplex Americas is a division of the Glen Dimplex Group - the world's largest manufacturer of electrical heating, which holds significant global market positions in domestic appliances, heating, cooling, ventilation, and renewable energy solutions. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland the Glen Dimplex Group privately owns over 40 brands with operations in 80 countries.
We Think Customer – we aim to put our customers at the center of everything we do, taking time to understand their needs; creating solutions that meet and exceed their expectations, enhancing everyday moments
We Care About People – we recognize the power of a community with a common purpose; empathizing with others’ point of view and acting with integrity to create a safe and healthy environment
We Value Innovation – we are building a better future day by day; developing innovations that will create quality, consumer-centric, sustainable solutions
We Keep it Simple – we make the complex simple by driving out inefficiencies; which enables us to be agile, responsive and to get the job done
Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer, the Human Resources (HR) Coordinator will enjoy a variety of tasks that will expose them to all facets of human resources as they provide site level human resources and health and safety support. Additionally, the HR Coordinator will take on the dual role of providing site level office administrative management support to the Distribution manager.
This is a great opportunity to learn in a fast-paced environment!
In this role you will:
The duties and responsibilities described below will be executed with the support of the local HR Representatives.
Recruitment & Onboarding:
- Support recruitment process, including participating in discovery sessions, posting job ads, conducting initial phone screens & schedule interviews
- Conduct reference checks
- Prepare offer letters
- Support various onboarding initiatives, including documentation requirements, scheduling, training administration and follow-through of the Onboarding Checklist
- Support PTO balance inquiries (vacation, sick, personal days)
- Respond to general Ceridian inquiries (password resets, how-to’s etc.)
- General HRIS related transactions, including employee updates
- General HR administration duties, including employee documents, and lifecycle change requirements
- Support the creation of updated work instructions
- Support ‘Employee Spotlight’ reward program
Health & Safety:
- Complete on-site health and safety investigations and associated documentation
- Report on health and safety incidents
- Support on-site administration of the health and safety program as led by the Distribution Manager
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety state and federal regulations
- Support the Distribution Manager with site level administrative duties and facilities support as required
- Purchase facilities supplies (e.g., stationary, PPE)
- Support the HR Team with various HR projects & programs, such as change-management projects, People & Culture initiatives etc.
- Assist with the creation of HR Training Documents
- Participate in the Employee Engagement Committee initiatives
- All other duties as assigned
What You Need:
- 2 years’ experience in Human Resources, providing administrative and general support
- Experience supporting Health & Safety programs and providing on site health & safety support in an operational setting
- Experience interpreting and ensuring compliance with federal and state employment laws and regulations
- Superior organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Great attitude with a strong desire to learn
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; previous exposure to HRIS systems a strong asset
What We Offer
Core Total Rewards
- Co-Pay Group Benefits with low Employee rates for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Fully funded Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Insurance (e.g., critical illness, Employee or Spousal Life Insurance and AD&D
- 401K with 100% Employer Match up to 4%
- 3 Weeks Vacation Immediately
- Employee Assistance Program
- Workplace Wellness Program
- Support of professional memberships/certifications
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Smart casual dress atmosphere
- Summer Fridays
- Employee Service & Recognition Awards
- Referral Bonus Program
- A unique opportunity to be a key player in a growing global organization
- An innovative fast-paced culture focused on people
How to Apply
Our team members include people like you: enthusiastic, innovative, motivated and creative. If you are interested in joining our team or learning more about this opportunity, please apply now. Glen Dimplex Americas offers a competitive total rewards package, and we are continually striving to attract and retain the best talent available, building ongoing success for both our organization and our employees!
Glen Dimplex Americas is committed to fair and accessible employment practices.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Glen Dimplex Americas, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Indianapolis, IN, USA