B2B Account Specialist
Focused on leading the transition to a sustainable future, Glen Dimplex Americas is enhancing the moments that matter in life with a commitment to delivering the best design and efficiency in the areas of temperature control and comfort creation. With operation throughout North America the success of the Glen Dimplex Americas organization is a testament to the strength of our people and investment in innovation and technology.
Our portfolio of industry recognized brands includes Dimplex, Cadet and Faber. Together these brands provide complete product offerings in the residential and commercial comfort categories, ranging from electric heaters, to fireplaces and controls.
Glen Dimplex Americas is a division of the Glen Dimplex Group - the world's largest manufacturer of electrical heating, which holds significant global market positions in domestic appliances, heating, cooling, ventilation, and renewable energy solutions. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland the Glen Dimplex Group privately owns over 40 brands with operations in 80 countries.
We Think Customer – we aim to put our customers at the center of everything we do, taking time to understand their needs; creating solutions that meet and exceed their expectations, enhancing everyday moments
We Care About People – we recognize the power of a community with a common purpose; empathizing with others’ point of view and acting with integrity to create a safe and healthy environment
We Value Innovation – we are building a better future day by day; developing innovations that will create quality, consumer-centric, sustainable solutions
We Keep it Simple – we make the complex simple by driving out inefficiencies; which enables us to be agile, responsive and to get the job done
Reporting to the Customer Solutions Manager, the B2B Account Specialist is part of a dynamic team whose focus is to maintain a positive customer experience and foster relationships that support brand loyalty. Responsible for managing and growing a targeted clientele, they identify their customers’ requirements and promote Dimplex’s solutions to achieve mutual success. The B2B Account Specialist acts as the main point of contact for customer inquiries, often communicating daily, and is the liaison between them and the multiple internal divisions that affect this successful partnership.
In this role you will:
- Act as the main point of contact for customer inquiries, offering solutions and recommendations tailored to their unique needs
- Receive customer inquiries via email, Zendesk, & phone queue and respond within the company/customer set SLA. Inquiries may include but are not limited to pricing, availability, order status, order changes/updates, order discrepancies, troubleshooting, returns, warranties, tracking, promos & product info
- Work with Order Management to ensure customer POs (manual, DDN & EDI) are received & processed correctly
- Respond to EDI discrepancies and order issues in a timely manner, working cross-functionally with other departments and customers as required. Issues may include but are not limited: to pricing, SKUs, addresses & master data updates
- Investigate return requests & disputes and work cross-functionally with the appropriate department(s) to resolve. Issues may include but are not limited to pricing discrepancies, deductions, fines, shipping issues, damaged/defective product
- When reviewing scorecards & vetting fines, identify areas of improvement and ensure company processes are compliant with customer requirements and SLA's
- Analyzing open orders, backorders/cancelled orders, deliveries, and account statuses on a weekly basis. Work with internal departments to resolve credit holds, stock and other issues preventing orders from shipping. Provide updates to customers as required
- Work in customer portals to update company contact information, closures, manage orders & inventory, respond to product questions, tickets, etc.
- Facilitate customer setup and training in the new DDN
- Collaborate and offer consistent communication with all reps, strategic account managers and cross functional teams, reporting on order statuses, customer concerns, suggested improvements, general feedback from the customer base, new opportunities, and more as required
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Ensure CRM & Zendesk systems are updated with current account and contact information, as well as sales opportunities
- Work with Master Data Management to ensure customer data is accurate in SAP; all confirmations/invoices are flowing properly, terms and contacts are setup, contact info is accurate, etc.
- Create SOPs for strategic accounts and processes
- Weekly/bi-weekly meetings may be required
- All other duties as assigned
What You Need
- Experience working in phone & email queues (Zendesk experience preferred)
- Ability to navigate and learn customer portals
- Experience with a suite of Microsoft products: CRM, Excel, Power BI, PowerPoint & Office (must be proficient in Excel)
- Fosters a customer-centric mindset
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other departments
- Maintain strong product knowledge and keep current with latest trends and competitors’ offerings
- Own and drive the established operating rhythms; develop new processes if they don’t exist
- Creative problem solver
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Driven to continue learning and grow within the organization
- SAP experience preferred
- Bilingual (English/French) an asset
What We Offer
Core Total Rewards
- Fully funded Group Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, dependent life, AD&D, short term disability, & long term disability)
- Group RRSP with 100% Employer Match up to 4%
- Portable Benefits, Consult +, and Telus Pharmacy Group
- 3 Weeks Vacation Immediately
- Employee Assistance Program
- Workplace Wellness Program
- Support of professional memberships/certifications
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Smart casual dress atmosphere
- Summer Fridays
- Employee Service & Recognition Awards
- Referral Bonus Program
- A unique opportunity to be a key player in a growing global organization
- An innovative fast-paced culture focused on people
How to Apply
Our team members include people like you: enthusiastic, innovative, motivated and creative. If you are interested in joining our team or learning more about this opportunity, please apply now. Glen Dimplex Americas offers a competitive total rewards package, and we are continually striving to attract and retain the best talent available, building ongoing success for both our organization and our employees!
Glen Dimplex Americas is committed to fair and accessible employment practices.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Glen Dimplex Americas, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Cambridge, ON, Canada