Analyst Developer, Business Intelligence
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in an environment where passion can be expressed, creative minds lead to exceptional innovation, audacity and focus are a pillar of great success and acts of empowerment, collaboration and humanity are widely encouraged. Because our purpose is to “Cultivate beauty in the world”, we strive to care for you, people and the environment. We are looking for professionals who will exemplify these values and bring energy and commitment to results.
Join a company with more than 300 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
Groupe Marcelle is currently looking for an Analyst Developer, Business Intelligence for a permanent full-time position.
We are seeking a skilled and driven professional to join our Business Intelligence (BI) team as an Analyst-Developer. In this role, you will work on a range of responsibilities including data analysis, development, and automation. As a part of our team, you will have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions across the entire spectrum of business intelligence projects furthering your career in the field.
- Workplace: 9546, Côte-de-Liesse Road, Montreal, Quebec hybrid model (twice a week at the office).
- Growing company.
- A dynamic team of professionals.
- Benefits: Competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, medical and dental insurance, pension plan, bonus, and holiday vacation).
- Employee discounts on all Marcelle Group products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Take charge of data collection, cleansing, and preparation for analysis purposes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather business requirements and translate them into effective BI&RPA solutions.
- Develop and maintain BI reports, dashboards, and visualizations using tools such as Cognos Analytics and Planning Analytics.
- Leverage RPA tools like UiPath to automate repetitive tasks, streamline processes, and improve efficiency.
- Monitor and troubleshoot BI solutions and RPA workflows, ensuring smooth operations and timely issue resolution.
- Stay updated on emerging trends and technologies in BI, RPA, Python, and project management domains, and recommend process improvements and best practices.
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- College or bachelor’s degree in business, Computer Science, Data Science, or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Familiar with data warehousing concepts, SQL, SSIS, and ETL processes
- Strong experience in Business Intelligence, including report development, data visualization, and dashboard creation.
- Basic understanding of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) concepts and tools.
- Programming skills in Python, with experience in data manipulation, analysis, and automation (strong asset).
AND IF YOU ARE
- Bilingual, English and French, as you will have to communicate with different players across Canada.
- Strong at analytics and problem-solving, with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- A skilled project manager, with the ability to effectively prioritize tasks, manage deadlines, and drive project success.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
The task and responsibilities listed above are summaries and indicatives.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/groupemarcelle.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals, and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Telecommute % 60
- 9456 Chem. de la Côte de Liesse, Lachine, QC H8T 1A2, Canada