Scrum Master Junior
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in an environment where passion can be expressed, creative minds lead to exceptional innovation, audacity and focus are a pillar of great success and acts of empowerment, collaboration and humanity are widely encouraged. Because our purpose is to “Cultivate beauty in the world”, we strive to care for you, people and the environment. We are looking for professionals who will exemplify these values and bring energy and commitment to results.
Join a company with more than 300 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
Groupe Marcelle is currently seeking a Junior Scrum Master for a permanent full-time position.
Reporting to the Product Owner eCommerce, the Junior Scrum Master is a key link between eCommerce managers and the product development team. She/he is responsible for writing user stories, managing the development roadmap, acceptance testing in addition to other administrative and project management tasks.
- Workplace: 5600, Côte-de-Liesse Road, Montreal, Quebec in hybrid mode (twice a week at the office).
- Growing company.
- A dynamic team of professionals.
- Benefits: Competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, medical and dental insurance, pension plan, bonus and holiday vacation).
- Employee discounts on all Marcelle Group products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Promote continuous improvement and a collaborative team environment to help increase productivity, creativity, and foster innovation.
- Manage change requests during the sprint.
- Facilitate and support all Scrum events in collaboration with the Product E-Commerce Manager and the rest of the team: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective.
- Work with the Product Owner E-Commerce to define the scope of work to be carried out by developers and designers on a weekly basis.
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined requirements that include functionality, user stories and acceptance test criteria.
- Ensure quality control of the product backlog.
- Manage obstacles and blockers within the project.
- Communicate the product vision to the technical team and other company teams.
- Contribute to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization.
- Support the e-Commerce product manager.
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Minimum 3 years' experience in product development.
- Experience in managing data-driven e-commerce solutions with a customer experience focus.
- Magento 2 and PWA experience (strong asset).
- Knowledge of an agile framework or methodology (i.e., Scrum, Kanban), or understanding of software development lifecycle models as well as in-depth knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices.
- A balance between technical knowledge and business acumen.
AND IF YOU ARE
- Bilingual, English and French, both orally and in writing, as you will be dealing with different collaborators who may be unilingual.
- Organized and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Communication-oriented with the ability to engage, influence and inspire partners and stakeholders to foster collaboration and alignment.
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and the ability to effectively multi-task and problem-solve.
The task and responsibilities listed above are summaries and indicatives.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/groupemarcelle.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals, and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Montreal, QC, Canada