Watier Sales Skincare & Artistry Ambassador – Part-time
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in an environment where passion can be expressed, creative minds lead to exceptional innovation, audacity and focus are a pillar of great success and acts of empowerment, collaboration and humanity are widely encouraged. Because our purpose is to “Cultivate beauty in the world”, we strive to care for you, people and the environment. We are looking for professionals who will exemplify these values and bring energy and commitment to results.
Join a company with more than 300 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
WATIER Cosmetics, who is under the umbrella of Groupe Marcelle, is currently recruiting a part-time Freelance Sales Skincare & Artistry Ambassador to join the team.
This position will be a WATIER ambassador and requires the candidate achieves the sales goal each shift and target KPI’s focus.
We are looking for someone who has passion for people and service, with experience in retail, artistry, and education. The candidate must be a strong seller, with the ability to recruit, consult and build a sale while adhering to our retailer’s guidelines and standards. The candidate must have the ability to successfully execute and conduct events & trainings at store level. They should possess effective communication skills, execute timely reporting practices, and build collaborative relationships. Excellence in client service, artistry and working in an entrepreneurial environment is critical to the success of this role.
- Workplace: We are recruiting for different locations:
- Greater Montreal Area
- South Shore, Montérégie, West Island
- North Shore
- Quebec City and South Shore Quebec, Lévis
- Sherbrooke, Granby
- Salary: between 20-25$ per hour based on experience.
- Working schedule: 1 to 2 shifts per week of 5 hours each.
- Must be available to work on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- Must be able to get to assigned stores, therefore access to transportation to and from stores is required.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- To provide the full WATIER customer service experience in store, delivering sales to meet or exceed targets.
- To achieve retail sales goal during each scheduled shift in store.
- To meets or exceeds all personal goals to positively contribute to the team and the store.
- To strive to achieve event sales goals, and sales per hour target.
- To create brand awareness through the sharing and demonstration of your product knowledge.
- To demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit within the parameters of the company guidelines.
- To deliver Best-in-class education to store teams to elevate brand awareness and drive sales.
- To build strong collaborative relationships both internally and externally.
- To be accountable for completing all administrative assignments by the respective due date.
- To uphold Dress code guidelines, while consistently evolving artistry looks to reflect current trends.
- To be accountable for schedule given in advance, ensure on time and ready to work.
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- 2-3 years of cosmetic retail experience.
- Demonstrated ability to engage with consumers and recruit consumers to brand.
- The ability to track sales and KPI achieved during shifts.
- The ability to work collaboratively and build positive/effective business partnerships.
- Effective communication skills.
- An entrepreneurial mindset.
AND IF YOU ARE
- Driven to achieve results.
- Memorable, positive, and professional presence.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented.
The task and responsibilities listed above are summaries and indicatives.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/groupemarcelle.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals, and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Min Hiring Rate $20.00
- Max Hiring Rate $25.00
- Travel Required Yes
- 655 Dixon Rd Suite 28, Etobicoke, ON M9W 1J3, Canada
- Barrie, ON, Canada
- Blainville, QC, Canada
- Candiac, QC, Canada
- Chicoutimi, Saguenay, QC, Canada
- Dorval, QC, Canada
- Gatineau, QC, Canada
- Granby, QC, Canada
- Laval, QC, Canada
- Levis, QC, Canada
- London, ON, Canada
- Longueuil, QC, Canada
- Mercier, QC, Canada
- Montreal, QC, Canada
- Ottawa, ON, Canada
- Quebec City Area, QC, Canada
- Sainte-Foy–Sillery–Cap-Rouge, Québec City, QC, Canada
- Saint-Eustache, QC, Canada
- Saint-Lazare, QC J7T 2Y1, Canada
- Sherbrooke, QC, Canada
- Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC, Canada
- Vaughan, ON, Canada