Harvard Developments has an immediate opening for a Financial Administrator to join its head office team based in Regina. The successful candidate will provide corporate administration, A/P Coding, billings, monthly and quarterly reporting, ad hoc analysis, and annual budgeting.
Harvard is a full service real estate management company based in Western Canada,
recognized for its reputation and leadership, flexibility, quality and performance,
currently overseeing more than 9 million square feet of office, retail and industrial
properties throughout Western Canada, with offices in Winnipeg, Regina, Calgary
What you will bring to the job:
- Strong organizational skills, detail orientation, accuracy and comprehension;
- 2 to 6 years of administrative experience with a diploma or degree in business administration, or accounting; experience in real estate would be an asset;
- General understanding of financial statements along with basic A/P and A/R billing & collections;
- Superior math, analytical and computer skills in excel spreadsheets, word processing, and enterprise management systems;
- Demonstrated proficiency in time management, prioritization, meeting deadlines, problem solving, writing reports and command of the English language;
- Characteristics that support collaborative engagement and teamwork, with an exceptional service orientation and strong interpersonal skills.
What you will receive from Harvard:
- Regular business hours, Monday to Friday, with an opportunity for flexible work scheduling;
- Competitive salary, incentive and benefits within the building management industry;
- Additional benefits including children’s scholarships and a wellness program;
- Comprehensive orientation, training and support; and
- Opportunities for continuing education and career development.
Harvard provides employees with a challenging work environment encouraging professional growth, innovative thinking, and collaborative work. Our organization respects the principles of work-life balance and community engagement. If you feel you are the person we are looking for in this position, please apply with your resume in confidence through the Careers tab at www.hillcompanies.com.
Please visit our websites to learn more about Harvard:
- Pay Type Salary
- 1874 Scarth St, Regina, SK S4P 0S3, Canada