Harvard Developments has an immediate opening for an Operations Manager to join its team in Regina, Saskatchewan. Harvard is a full service real estate management company based in Western Canada that is recognized for its reputation in leadership, flexibility, quality and performance. The company oversees 9 million square feet of commercial properties with regional offices in Regina, Calgary, Edmonton and Winnipeg.
The Operations Manager is accountable to lead a team of building maintenance personnel to deliver an exceptional customer experience, while ensuring that more than 1 million square feet of Class A office property in downtown Regina is well cared for and maintained in a safe and environmentally conscious manner. The Operations Manager will:
- Deliver customersatisfaction within standards established for safety, comfort, cleanliness, responsiveness, follow up and communication;
- Oversee workplace safety, risk management, safety training, OH&S compliance and emergency preparedness;
- Organize the activities of personnel and trades responsible to service, operate and maintain the properties within standards established for fiscal responsibility, environmental stewardship and life-cycle performance;
- Establish & implement the annual maintenance plan, ensure "best value" procurement and contribute to long-range capital planning, budget preparation and reporting within limits established by the property owner
- Recruit & develop a highly motivated team to excel in achieving Harvard’s vision, mission, promise and values, and the property owner’s expectations.
What you will bring to the job:
- 5 or more years property, facility or plant management experience as a first line supervisor of 5 or more personnel, and minimum 3 years responsibility for workplace safety;
- Proficiency in the English language both written and verbal, as well as strong listening negotiation, collaboration and conflict resolution skills that enable positive and beneficial relationships;
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, decision-making and attention management abilities to consistently meet deadlines;
- Advanced technological skills in a Microsoft Office workplace environment;
- A high level of commitment to customer service and dependable leadership with availability to respond 24 hours each day except during excused absence; and
- The ability to work independently or collaboratively as circumstances dictate, using personal initiative and sound judgment to achieve desired outcomes schedule and budget.
What you will receive from Harvard:
- Strong corporate values in a family owned organization;
- Professional colleagues who work hard and enjoy what they do;
- A competitive, merit based compensation program with performance incentive;
- Private industry benefits that include health & wellness, continuous learning opportunities, pension, Group RRSP and the choice of excellent work life balance; and
- Opportunity to build a career in an accountability-based, team oriented environment.
Harvard is committed to providing challenging and rewarding employment opportunities. If you feel you are the person we are looking for in this position, please apply with your resume in confidence through the Careers tab at www.hillcompanies.com.
- Pay Type Salary
- 1874 Scarth St, Regina, SK S4P 0S3, Canada