Are you a self-driven individual with administrative experience looking for a full-time permanent opportunity with great benefits? We are growing our team to include a full-time permanent administrator!
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Act as of point of contact for resident relations
- Administration and collection of tenant account receivables and reconciliation of resident accounts;
- Processing of residential leasing applications;
- Leasing preparation and signing;
- Preparing correspondence as necessary;
- Creating and maintaining resident files;
- Maintaining documentation and resident files in a complete and timely manner, and
- Assisting as necessary with other duties as assigned.
- Professional experience in Administration
- Previous experience with local Residential Tenancy Acts
- Background in accounting is an asset
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to build rapport and establish relationships
- Proficiency with Yardi (or similar property management software)
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Ability to partake in rotational weekend shift every four to six weeks.
- A dynamic work environment oriented towards fun and sociability.
- Competitive salary.
- Paid vacation time.
- Paid sick days.
- Paid training.
- An employer paid health plan with family coverage.
- A recognition program that highlights team as well as individual achievements.
- Many opportunities to learn, grow and advance your career!
- Charity, social and corporate events!
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, Montréal and Vancouver.
We love our business – and we’re good at it. It doesn’t take long to learn why we’re different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. It’s why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it’s like to be excited to go to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
Only selected candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.
- Pay Type Salary
- Oakville, ON, Canada