Event & Engagement Coordinator
- Establishing a corporate and resident event calendar and communication strategies, in conjunction with regional and corporate requirements;
- Ensuring organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and residents;
- Planning, editing, writing content to support related collateral, posts, newsletters and providing creative input into layout of the content;
- Working closely with other team members and event ambassadors to set up marketingkits and support rollout and logistics for events and company initiatives;
- Planning events from start to finish with support and input from others;
- Implementing planned events including booking event space, arranging food and beverage,ordering supplies and AV equipment, communicating event logistics, ordering event signs, and ensuring appropriate materials are available on-site to meet the quality and brand expectations;
- Participating and managing events, providing oversight and clean up for events as necessary;
- Negotiating with and serving as a liaison with vendors on event-related matters;
- Coordinating, scheduling and populating the company calendar;
- Working with marketing team members to support team goals and participate in marketing activities;
- Completing Post Surveys and follow up on participation, effectiveness and actions items for events;
- Reporting on participation, effectiveness of events and feedback; and
- Completing other related activities.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and public speaking
- Creative ability to devise communication strategies to align with events
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in-person and by phone, with high professionalism
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision
- Eagerness to learn and seek increased responsibility
- Proactively working to improve all events and internal processes
- Exceptional service ethic and high expectations for quality
- Fast learner with ability to quickly assess a situation and make decisions with independent judgment to answer questions and resolve problems
- Proficiency in use of MSOffice and marketing tools
- Irregular work hours are required to support events and initiatives that include evening and weekends
- Business professional work environment
- A vehicle and G license is required to fulfill requirements of the role
- Bilingualism is an asset
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, Montréal and Vancouver.
We love our business – and we’re good at it. It doesn’t take long to learn why we’re different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. It’s why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it’s like to be excited to go to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
Only selected candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Ottawa, ON, Canada