Community Leasing Agent
We are looking for Leasing Agents to join the InterRent REIT leasing team.
This role is best suited for someone who has discovered a love of real estate, shows an understanding of the sales cycle, and demonstrates effective listening skills.
You will be working with our prospective residents and will need to be a strong brand representative investing time to learn about our communities and properties.
As a leasing agent, you will be promoting our services, amenities and new lifestyle options available throughout our InterRent REIT communities.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Providing information to current and future residents using exceptional customer care skills and a level of responsiveness unmatched in the industry;
- Presenting suites (conducting property viewings)
- Accepting rental applications for review and processing;
- Providing necessary and proactive administrative support to ensure efficient processing of applications and correspondence;
- Handling all inquiries and maintaining regular contact with the resident community to ensure complete follow up and resolution;
- Organizing and participating in “Resident Community Events”;
- Inspecting suites to ensure CLV’s quality standards are continuously achieved;
- Using internal systems to collect, record and track activities and items of benefit or concern from our clients;
- Contributing to a positive team environment by supporting team members, and
- Performing other duties as required.
- Knowledge or experience in sales
- Proven customer service skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solver
- Good listener
- In Quebec, candidate must be fluent written and spoken skills in both French and English. In Ontario and BC, candidate must be fluent written and spoken skills in English, and French skills would be considered an asset.
- Must have own vehicle and a clean driver’s abstract.
- Must be available to work flexible hours including weekend availability
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning.
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, Montréal and Vancouver.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.
- Pay Type Salary
- Brampton, ON, Canada