Accounts Receivable Associate
In this role, you will be responsible for tracking and resolving outstanding payment issues with a positive and proactive attitude. You will be mainly responsible for accounts receivable. You will be given the opportunity to work independently and use good business judgment and decision making to support the overall efforts of the team.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Directly contacting residents for outstanding rents;
- Tracking and reporting of receivables;
- Utilizing MS-excel preparing and maintaining various reports;
- Communicating with Legal Team;
- Ensuring files are accurate before being filed with Tribunal administratif du logement;
- Assisting in implementing best practices;
- Providing backup for deposits; and
- Completing additional related accounting duties and administration as necessary.
- Any other duties as required
Working conditions :
- Flexibles hours are required to accomplish tasks
- Ethics and Integrity
- Continuous Learning
- Administrative Skills, ability to multitask effectively
- Financial Skills, Basic accounting knowledge
- Strong ability to work in various computer programs, Excel, Outlook and Word
- Strong Planning and Organizational skills
- Legislative Knowledge (Residential Tenancies Act)
- Team Player
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, Montréal and Vancouver.
We love our business – and we’re good at it. It doesn’t take long to learn why we’re different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. It’s why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it’s like to be excited to go to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
Only selected candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.
- Pay Type Salary
- Oakville, ON, Canada