Residential Maintenance Technician
Join a team of professionals where growth, job stability and recognition for one's work is at the forefront.
As property maintenance technician, your focus is to complete minor plumbing, electrical, and carpentry repairs to our residential apartment buildings.
Location: Plateau Mont-Royal and Downtown Montreal
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing basic repairs to rental properties; changing a p-trap, unclogging pipes, installing blinds, changing a faucet, changing a light switch, caulking countertops, etc.
- Performing scheduled preventative maintenance of properties;
- Responding to emergency calls;
- Contributing to completing all approved maintenance related work orders;
- Taking initiative when corrective action is necessary and removing any identified hazards;
- Painting as necessary;
- Light Landscaping duties as required;
- Occasional disposal of garbage and debris from the properties when a team member from the cleaning crew is unavailable;
- Completing other related duties as required and within the scope of the role.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a variety of maintenance and light construction tasks including basic carpentry, plumbing, electrical and finishing work.
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must be proficient using a computer and MS-Office.
- Must have own vehicle with a clean drivers abstract.
- Must have basic tools to complete all tasks.
- You will need to participate in an after-hours rotational emergency response team.
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, Montréal and Vancouver.
We love our business – and we’re good at it. It doesn’t take long to learn why we’re different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. It’s why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it’s like to be excited to go to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
Only selected candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Montreal, QC, Canada