Vancouver, BC, Canada Req #95
Thursday, February 2, 2023
Department: Retail Stores
Location: Bute Street, Vancouver
Workplace Type: On-site
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time, Permanent
Established in 2000, size? has since evolved into one of the most influential, leading streetwear brands that represent a community connected by fashion, music, sport and art. From supplying our customers with all of the finest brands in footwear, apparel and accessories from across the globe for over two decades, the size? brand has grown to include its roster of highly sought-after worldwide exclusive product releases - including collaborations with Nike, adidas Originals, New Balance, Reebok and many more. From showcasing and celebrating all things streetwear and the cultures that influence it through size? collections; to working directly with some of the UK’s most creative universities through size? syllabus, the size? franchises have evolved over the years to help play a core role in connecting us to our customers.
Our Retail team is looking for a Sales Associate at our Bute St. location! Come be a part of our quickly growing and developing team at size? Canada. You will have the exciting opportunity to not only improve your customer experience skills, but also expand your knowledge and working experience in the fashion industry. A sales associate is responsible for delivering outstanding guest experience in our retail stores. As a sales associate, you will play a vital role of ensuring the success of the size? team.
- Perform POS (point of sales) transactions and merchandising tasks, such as receiving shipment, replenishment, price markdowns, fitting room upkeep.
- Build lasting relationships with customers through helpful service and communication
- Resolving customer issues effectively at store level in a timely and positive manner
- Keep current on our product and service updates
- Be aspirational to your customers in all aspects of culture: fashion, music, art, technology, and architecture
- Processing and assembling orders for our online store
- Knowledge and working experience in the fashion industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to problem solve quickly and in a polite manner
- Highly organized. Works well under pressure and can meet scheduled deadlines set by both the individual and the team
- Able to multi task and learn new programs quickly
- Must possess integrity and follow through on customer commitments
- Pay Type Hourly
- Vancouver, BC, Canada