Digital Marketing Manager
Independence Pet Group® (IPG) is one of North America’s largest pet insurance and services organizations. Our impressive family of brands (PetPartners, Figo, Pethealth, IAIC) supports insurance for more than 600,000 pets in the U.S. and Canada and provides well-being, safety, resources, and business solutions to the pet industry, including microchip identification and an online pet registry.
The Digital Marketing Manager supporting PPU and working with the marketing team, drives profitable revenue growth through the planning, development and delivery of acquisition and customer engagement marketing programs. This includes full-funnel marketing planning, and delivery of website, email, and monitoring of paid search activities to achieve the brand’s strategic objectives.
Job Location: Remote work is not available in AK, MT, HI (US) and Quebec, Nunavut, NW Territories, Yukon (Canada)
- Manage the digital customer journey from start to finish, including segmentation, mapping, identifying and addressing pain points, and optimizing the user experience.
- Develop and optimize the acquisition, retention, and e-commerce strategies and execution plans in collaboration with colleagues and agencies.
- Develop KPIs and optimize performance around related metrics.
- Lead projects that drive growth through consistent and cost-effective demand generation.
- Lead the planning and management of the digital/ecomm marketing budget roadmap that includes: email, paid search, paid social, affiliate marketing, online advertising, SMS, browser push and other channels as appropriate.
- Lead strategy to increase digital brand awareness and drive customer acquisition, creating alignment with other areas of the business.
- Use digital platform analytics to develop customer insights, optimize customer experience, and improve conversion rates and customer retention.
- Manage relationships and performance of external digital agencies and 3rd party resources.
- Work closely with internal partners to support campaigns and programs from ideation to execution to tracking results.
- Provide broad support for corporate communications as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Sales, eCommerce or a related field
- 5+ years of digital marketing/eCommerce experience in an integrated, multi-channel marketing environment
- Marketing experience in insurance, animal welfare software/hardware, or consumer financial services is preferred.
Required Qualifications (Certifications, Licenses, Software Programs, KSA’s):
- Past experience communicating with many levels, and a wide range of stakeholders.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills; ability to communicate complex issues in a clear and concise manner, with an exacting and keen attention to detail.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment with a high-volume of competing priorities, as well as superior time management and organizational skills.
- Customer-focused with a strong intuition for interpersonal relationships and relationship-building.
- Strong diplomatic and critical listening skills, and past experience using discretion with sensitive and confidential information.
- Must be an organized self-starter, have initiative, creativity, able to work independently and part of a team, as well as to accept specific direction.
- Comprehensive full medical, dental and vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance at no cost to the employee
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability
- 12 weeks of 100% paid Parental Leave
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) savings plan
- Personal Paid Time Off
- Ten holidays and company-wide Wellness Day off
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Pet friendly office environment
- Commuter Benefits
- Group Pet Insurance
- On the job training and skills development
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by email within 7 business days.
Independence Pet Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation or national origin. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Job Family Services - Marketing
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Oakville, ON, Canada