Production Team Lead - AM/PM Shifts
At Phantom, making life better is our mission: for our customers and our employees. We’re driven by our vision and values – it’s what sets us apart as a corporation – and what makes Phantom Screens a special place to work. Since our beginning, in 1992, Phantom has excelled, expanded, and stayed laser-focused on our passion: making and installing the highest-quality retractable screens on the market. Now we’re THE top-selling retractable screen, and our products are international.
We’re looking for someone who is proud of their skills and takes initiative to make life better as a Production Team Lead for our Manufacturing area.
Why people love Phantom:
- Competitive compensation with tenure bonuses.
- Group medical and dental benefits/insurance and an Employee Care program.
- Culture of ongoing learning and support for career advancement.
- Convenient shift timing, with overtime opportunities and a culture that values work-life balance.
- Regular team building and social events – everything from pizza, food trucks, barbecue lunches to our annual holiday party.
- Support for local and international charities, including World Vision and Cyrus House.
- As well as… Paid time off, onsite parking, casual dress code, employee discount, safety shoe reimbursement, and more!
What we value:
At Phantom Screens we value all of our employees. We are committed to providing a safe, harmonious, and respectful work environment and we achieve that living our core values:
- To Speak the Truth
- To Pursue Excellence
- To Serve Each Other
- To Practice Stewardship
What you’ll be doing:
- Encouraging your team to actively participate in Phantom’s corporate values and departmental goals for quality and efficiency.
- Executing appropriate Quality Inspections and audits, communicating for timely corrective action when required.
- Providing training in production processes, safety procedures and equipment handling to ensure team members possess adequate and appropriate knowledge to meet their position requirements.
- Collaborating with Production Supervisors and other departments to coordinate resources, share solutions, and optimize workflow.
- Monitoring and addressing issues with attendance, timekeeping, and scheduled breaks. Report repeated violations to the Supervisor for appropriate follow-up.
- Delivering prompt and timely updates of products and services to internal contacts and advise the Production Supervisor of delays or other problems.
What you bring to the team:
- 2 Years of experience in a leadership (team lead or supervisor) position
- 2-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Physically comfortable with the demands of a manufacturing environment (standing for long periods, lifting up to 50lbs, bending and stretching).
- Exposure to, or experience with hand tools.
- High-energy, and passionate about people leadership.
- Organized, with strong time management skills.
- Understanding of LEAN manufacturing
- Open-minded to learning and applying new concepts.
- Solutions driven, team player who prioritizes customer service.
- Full-time, Permanent
- AM and PM Opportunities available
- AM shift is from 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
- PM shift is from 2:30 pm to 10:00 pm
- Opportunities for overtime
Note: This is an on-site job, so all applicants should be locally available and legally entitled to work in Canada.
Phantom Screens is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to welcoming all individuals; from diverse backgrounds with diverse perspectives. However, we will only be reaching out to those candidates who are moving forward in the recruitment process. If you have applied and haven’t heard from us, we encourage you to gain additional skills and continue to apply.
If you require additional assistance with your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay Type Hourly
- 30451 Simpson Rd, Abbotsford, BC V2T 6C7, Canada