Senior Project Manager
- Provide leadership to the PMT and advise on training and professional development for junior staff including Assistant Project Managers as well as assist with recruiting key staff;
- Collaborate with other divisions to actively promote RAM and its other services;
- Identify and secure partnership opportunities, including leading and participating in the RFP processes;
- Overall project leadership, including:
- Contract administration leadership
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Permitting management
- Communication management
- Monitor budget and progress on projects
- Prepare, develop, and report on project status, scopes, risk, schedules and budget;
- Act as the key contact on projects with clients, stakeholders, sub-consultants, contractors and support staff and maintain key client relationships; and
- Chair and attend project and site meetings and communicate directly with clients, maintaining a respectful and professional working relationship.
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- Minimum of 10+ years of consulting or public sector experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Engineering, Construction Management or Building Diploma is considered an asset;
- Registered Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) with EGBC, or Registered Applied Science Technologist (AScT) with ASTTBC considered an asset;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation with the Project Management Institute (PMI) considered an asset;
- Experience with complex construction values over $10M;
- The MMCD Certified Contract Administrator (MMCD CCA) designation is considered an asset;
- Adept knowledge of applied design and construction methods;
- Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills with project stakeholders, the public, clients, regulatory agencies and consultants/contractors;
- Excellent report and proposal writing skills; and
- Experience assembling, managing and delivering construction contracts.
- Tuition Reimbursement and Career Planning
- Extended Health Benefits
- RAM Intramural teams
- Office Social Hours
- Business Casual Environment
- Quarterly Office Events
- Office Potlucks
- Community Involvement Days
- Quarterly Goal Setting
- Annual Performance and Salary Reviews
For five consecutive years, RAM has made Canadian Business and Maclean’s Growth 500 ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. Ranking Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies by five-year revenue growth, the Growth 500 profiles the country’s most successful growing businesses.
We encourage applications from all qualified individuals. If this opportunity sounds like the next step in your professional career, please send your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. RAM is committed to employment equity and hires based on merit.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Job Family RAM
- Pay Type Salary
- Vancouver, BC, Canada