Janitor, 2nd shift
Skjodt – Barrett Foods is a growing leader in the North American food industry, specializing in the supply of custom developed food solutions for the world’s leading retail food, foodservice and healthcare product manufacturers. Our products are enjoyed in peoples’ homes, when they dine out with their families, and when they need the important nutrition provided by the healthcare community. We support many of the brands that consumers reach for every day. We are a fast-paced business with international customers and continual challenge. We need smart, versatile people who can share their skills and energy with our team as we continue our success.
Job Responsibilities and Essential Functions
· Monitor and order correct use of chemicals.
· Keep facility floors clean and free of debris.
· Support sanitary practices by refilling soaps, sanitizers and GMP.
· Remove garbage and recycling and prepare bins for weekly pick up.
· Perform light cleaning and replenishment of supplies in restrooms, employee break areas, meeting rooms and offices.
· Inventory first aid supplies, replacing missing items.
· Provide utility support to operations, maintenance, administration and warehouse as requested.
· High School Diploma or GED required.
· Strong attention to detail.
· 2-3 years of experience working in a food manufacturing facility preferred.
· Experience performing light industrial janitorial preferred.
· Reads, speaks and writes English
Personal information submitted will only be used for the purposes of the competition in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Reasonable accommodations are available during the recruitment process to job applicants with disabilities.
SKJODT-BARRETT FOODS INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $19.22
- Skjodt-Barrett, 401 S Enterprise Blvd, Lebanon, Indiana, United States of America