US-Goshen- Administrative Assistant
Goshen, VA 24439, USA Req #203
Wednesday, August 17, 2022
Stella-Jones is North America's leading producer of industrial pressure-treated wood products. Responding to the vital infrastructure needs of our economy, we manufacture and distribute railway ties, utility poles, residential lumber and industrial wood products across the continent.
Stella-Jones recruits team members who embody our core values and desire an environment where growth is inspired, dedication is recognized, and achievement is rewarded. Our ever-expanding footprint provides a great prospect for career advancement as we seek to develop our emerging leaders.
We are looking for a full-time adminstrative assisant to join our team in Goshen, VA. The Administrative Assistant position will perform duties of routine clerical and administrative support as well as implement administrative systems, procedures and policies, and monitor administrative projects.
Schedule: Flexible; 8 hours shifts between 6 AM - 6 PM
****$2,000 SIGN-ON BONUS****
- Coordinate, organize and perform general administrative duties to include typing, faxing, copying, answering telephones and filing as needed.
- Gather, sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail within the department.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements for department staff.
- Answer telephones, route calls, and/or take messages.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; call for repairs.
- Maintain office supplies for department; approve special office supply requests.
- Maintain department files and library including record retention program.
- Prepare and submit monthly forms, invoices, and check requests.
- Assures that all assigned projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner and follow-up is done on all administrative details.
- Provide backup support to front desk receptionist.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
As a Stella-Jones employee, you will have access to excellent benefits and incentives including:
- The security of working for a company designated as an essential workplace
- Comprehensive total benefits package with 3 medical plans to choose from
- Several company-paid benefits including:
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) policies
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Access to a robust employee assistance program
- Competitive compensation
- Annual bonus program opportunity
- 401(k) savings plan with generous Company match (150% on the first 4% deferred)
- 2 weeks paid vacation and 9 holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Ability to purchase Company stock
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
- Job Family Administration
- Pay Type Hourly
This posting is inactive.
- Goshen, VA 24439, USA