Registered Veterinary Technician - Albert North Veterinary Clinic
Albert North Veterinary Clinic, 219 Albert St. North,, Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada Req #1865
Tuesday, March 14, 2023
You were made to save animals, we take care of the rest.
Looking for a fulfilling career as a Registered Veterinary Technician in a dynamic animal hospital? Look no further than Albert North Veterinary Clinic!
Our AAHA Accredited facility provides expert care for small animals and exotics, including avian, reptiles, and pocket pets.
As a member of our team, you'll have access to continuous education and opportunities for mentorship, all while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Our compassionate and empathetic team members prioritize each other's well-being, ensuring everyone takes breaks and finishes their day feeling accomplished.
Join our team today and make a meaningful difference in the lives of our beloved animal companions!
About the Role
Our candidate must have:
- Animal Health Technician / Veterinary Technician Diploma
- New grads are welcome to apply
- Passed the VTNE or will soon be passing the VTNE
- Good standing with their provincial regulatory association
- Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- Versatile and adaptable when presented with day-to-day challenges
- Team oriented mindset
- Good sense of humor while maintaining a professional relationship with colleagues and clients
- Driven by their career and their passion for patient care
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation (Starting at $18/hr - $25/hr, depending on experience)
- Flexible Working Hours
- Annual Performance Reviews
- Various Team Building Activities
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Annual uniform allowance
- Continuing education allowance + Access to exclusive webinars and CE events
- Health and dental plus a fantastic EAP, & loads of other benefit perks
- RRSP plan including with employer matching
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- AMAZING medical and pet supply discounts
- And much more!!
Albert North Veterinary Clinic is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. A career with VetStrategy is anything but ordinary! Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact on the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role. There are jobs and then there’s us.
This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
Do not miss out on this unique opportunity to join a fun and dynamic team! VetStrategy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $18.00
- Max Hiring Rate $25.00
- Required Education Certification
- Albert North Veterinary Clinic, 219 Albert St. North,, Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada