Part Time Au Naturel Spa Registered Massage Therapist
Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Dr, Kanata, Ontario, Canada Req #372
Wednesday, March 22, 2023
Looking for employment and want to stay ahead of the competition? Do you want to work for a place that knows how to work hard AND have fun? If you’re ready to break the bonds of chain-affiliated hotel regimes and achieve service excellence, Brookstreet is the place to be! This 276 room luxury hotel is located in the heart of Ottawa’s high tech community and is guaranteed to offer unique experiences for guests and employees alike. Are you ready to break the bonds of typical chain-affiliated hotel regimes and drive innovation in your area of expertise?
Au Naturel Spa is Ottawa’s premier spa offering an indulgent assortment of treatments and services.
Advantages and Bonuses for being a Brookstreet RMT:
- Brookstreet Pays for your CMTO membership*
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Gratuities accepted!
- Training and Advertisement
- Supplied linens and equipment
- Comfort Zone beauty product Discounts*Certain Conditions apply
- Graduate from an accredited school of massage
- Maintain current professional licenses and liability insurance
- First Aid/CPR Level C Certification
- Enthusiastic, creative, with desire to learn and grow and participate in ongoing education
- Solid knowledge of current trends in body treatment industry
- Attend scheduled department meetings.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Provide massage services using safe, appropriate and effective massage techniques.
- Check guests’ health history and update information prior to each session and ensure necessary precautionary action for massage prior to each session.
- Perform all necessary documentation for each session following guidelines and procedures.
- Keep and maintain records of guest and services provided.
- Maintain a high level of guest confidentiality and sensitivity with all guest interactions.
- Assist with office duties as needed.
- Maintain a work environment up to hygienic standards.
- Participate in continuous education and remain current on massage techniques.
Apply online, Email your resume to email@example.com
Brookstreet is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. Brookstreet Hotel welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities, to support the Integrated Accessibility Standards, Ontario Regulation 191/11 for the Employment Standards set forth under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require accommodations and/or a copy of these documents in an alternate format for reasons related to a disability, please contact our Casting Department (Human Resources) at 613-271-3592. To review our AODA IASR Employment Policy please contact the Casting department.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Dr, Kanata, Ontario, Canada