Part Time Room Stylist
Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Dr, Kanata, Ontario, Canada Req #365
Friday, May 5, 2023
Looking for employment and want to stay ahead of the competition? Do you want to work for a place that knows how to work hard AND have fun? If you’re ready to break the bonds of chain-affiliated hotel regimes and achieve service excellence, Brookstreet is the place to be! This 276 room luxury hotel is located in the heart of Ottawa’s high tech community and is guaranteed to offer unique experiences for guests and employees alike. Are you ready to break the bonds of typical chain-affiliated hotel regimes and drive innovation in your area of expertise?
- Previous cleaning experience is an asset
- you have strong organizational skills and are able to prioritize job duties
- your are a person who is a team player, reliable and able to work with little guidance
- Be comfortable to clean rooms with pets
- Must have 3 days availability (one weekday and Weekends).
- Clean assigned guest rooms, including the daily changing of bed linens, replacing towels, cleaning the bathroom, dusting, vacuuming and the removal of garbage
- Ensure all corridors, styling closets and public areas in the section are cleaned to the Brookstreet standard
- Complete daily assignment sheets and document any mechanical problems from the guest rooms.
- Average number of rooms cleaned per day 14-16
- Travel on 2-3 floors
- Deliver the highest level of cleanliness in guest rooms and public areas.
- Interact with guests to promote a positive image of the property.
Brookstreet is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. Brookstreet Hotel welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities, to support the Integrated Accessibility Standards, Ontario Regulation 191/11 for the Employment Standards set forth under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require accommodations and/or a copy of these documents in an alternate format for reasons related to a disability, please contact our Casting Department (Human Resources) at 613-271-3592. To review our AODA IASR Employment Policy please contact the Casting department.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Dr, Kanata, Ontario, Canada