Full Time Registered Massage Therapist (RMT)
Au Naturel Spa at the Brookstreet Hotel is seeking a Registered Massage Therapist to join our passionate team of professionals in Ottawa. We care for clients of all ages and health goals and our extra on-site amenities allows guests to put their wellness first. Fun fact: We see most of our guests from the Ottawa and surrounding areas as well as hotel guests, sports teams and golfers.
Au Naturel Spa features 13 fully equipped treatment rooms within a comfortable and relaxing setting. In addition to operating as a full functioning spa, Au Naturel Spa provides an atmosphere for Registered Massage Therapy; including Relaxation, Swedish, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, Aromatherapy, Shiatsu, Thai, Reflexology, Cranial Sacral, and Indie Head Massage giving the clientele the advantage of a full spectrum of therapeutic services.
This 276 room luxury hotel is located in the heart of Ottawa’s high tech community and is guaranteed to offer unique experiences for guests and employees alike.
THIS IS A FULL TIME CONTRACT POSITON
Length of Contract: 1 Year
Advantages and Bonuses for being a Brookstreet RMT:
- Brookstreet Pays for your CMTO membership*
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Training and Advertisement
- Supplied linens, equipment, massage oils and laundry services
- Provided lunches in cafeteria
- On-site gym with low cost membership to employees
- Discounts on spa, hotel, golf and restaurants on-site
- Covered Parking
- Flexible Hours with full client base
- Quarterly recognition & award celebrations
- Access to EAP– Lifeworks with additional perks
- Full-Time Administrative team to book, check in and out your clients
- High quality supplies, private treatment rooms with hydraulic tables
- Full-time offers Medical benefits though Canada Life & RRSP plan
- Fun team building events
- Paid personal days
Fee per service split ($55.65 for 1 hour massage)
Tips from Clients
Commission for post care product sales
$500 Sign on Bonus*
Paid hourly training rate for furthering education
CMTO reimbursement program*
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 10AM – 7PM
Saturday: 9AM – 6PM
Sunday: 9AM – 5PM
- Graduate from an accredited school of massage
- Registered with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO)
- Maintain current professional licenses and liability insurance
- First Aid/CPR Level C Certification
- Enthusiastic, creative, with desire to learn and grow
- Provide massage therapy using safe, appropriate and effective massage techniques.
- Perform all necessary documentation and charting for each session following guidelines and procedures.
- Programs used include Book4Time and Guest Intake *Training provided – client files are electronic with devices provided during shift.
- Ensure necessary precautionary action for massage prior to each session.
- Maintain a high level of guest confidentiality and sensitivity with all guest interactions.
- Maintain a work environment up to hygienic standards.
- Participate in continuous education and remain current on massage techniques.
- Attend scheduled department meetings
- Pay Type Hourly
- Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Dr, Kanata, Ontario, Canada