Guest Services Talent Leader
- Minimum 2 years' previous supervisory/management experience in Front Office operations, Hotel experience.
- University degree or College diploma in Hotel Management an asset.
- Knowledge of computerized Front Office systems required with emphasis in VisualOne an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel. (Strong Administrative Skills)
- Must have cash/float handling experience.
- Superior leadership and coaching skills with a proven track record of developing and motivating career minded Front Office professionals.
- Must be able to work shift work, including weekends, evenings, overnights, and holidays.
- Strong Guest service orientation and training skills background required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible, multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Must have Smart Serve certification( Manager on Duty requirement)
- Bilinguism French /English is an asset
Reporting to the Guest Services Manager, the Guest Services Talent Leader is responsible for ensuring the highest level of guest service and ensuring that standards are maintained for all positions within Guest Services. The Guest Services Talent Leader also serves as a resource to the overall operations of the hotel by providing assistance and direction as needed.
- Coordinates Guest Services, Valet, Shuttle Ambassador, Lobby Ambassador and Star Service Partners while on duty to ensure a smooth operation and the highest level of Guest satisfaction.
- Maintains a high level of professionalism in all aspects of job performance.
- Seeks feedback on Guest satisfaction and resolves problems in accordance with Brookstreet Hotel SOP’s and philosophy of partner empowerment.
- Coaches and mentors partners. Creates an environment that allows partners to achieve job fulfillment and provides a path for career development with Brookstreet Hotel.
- Performs Partner Performance Connection Meetings & Connection Meetings
- Maximizes rooms’ revenue through liaising with Reservations to maintain continual rate and room inventory integrity.
- Oversees group business, reviewing and ensuring details of conference resumes are met and serve as a liaison with the conference conveners
- Reviews arrival reports and VIPS's to ensure all special requirements are met or exceeded
- Knows all emergency procedures and general crisis situation management, including fire and emergency procedures, ensuring Guest safety is followed by all hotel employees.
- Performs Manager on Duty Role
- Maintains Guest Service standards.
- Ensures effective utilization and productivity of all employees through employee planning, scheduling and adhering to budget parameters.
- Effectively maximizes inventory levels during high occupancy/sold out nights.
- Consistently demonstrates a commitment to personal Guest Service excellence and profitably through special duties as assigned.
- Upholds the highest standard of internal and external customer service at all times.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay Type Salary
- Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Dr, Kanata, Ontario, Canada