Warehouse Data Entry Administrator - Evenings
Flanagan Foodservice is Canada’s largest independent foodservice distributor. Proudly Canadian and family owned, we have been serving Ontario for 46 years. We meet our customers' unique needs by delivering value, flexibility and an exceptional customer experience. This mission is made possible by attracting the best talent in the industry and by treating our employees like family. We have been named a winner of the Canada's Best Managed Companies for 10 years in a row.
Warehouse Data Entry Administrator - Evenings (Sun-Thurs, 9:00pm to 5:30am)
Now hiring a FULL-TIME Warehouse Associate for one of Canada's Best Managed Companies on the Evening Shift!
You will be responsible for supporting our Warehouse and Transportation teams by preparing documents they require , and ensure the accuracy of information. Your role requires you to provide customer service to internal and external customer by phone and email. Working in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities and requests you will need to have great organizational skills.
- Enter data accurately (weights and shorts)
- Handout equipment to warehouse staff at the start of shift and as needed
- Oversee calls and emails from various departments and customers
- Prepare driver bags by adding keys, temperature gauges, paperwork etc.
- Oversee the collection of cheques/cash, invoices, keys, temperature gauges etc.
- Provide service excellence to internal/external customers
- Must demonstrate an adherence to all HACCP and Food Handling practices
- High level of organization is a must for this role
- Ability to speak and understand the English language to a high degree
- Comfortable dealing with stressful situations and problem solving
- Ability to deal with multiple priorities – i.e. numerical sorting of invoices and filing
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision in a fast paced environment that has constant interruption
- Competitive compensation package
- Pension and RRSP plans
- Profit Sharing Program
- Comprehensive Flexible Benefits
- Paid Personal Days and Your Birthday!
- Gym Membership Benefit
- Family oriented culture
What it’s all about:
Since 1977, Flanagan Foodservice has been enabling special moments in people’s lives through the food and services we provide to our customers. Our team of customer advocates have been supporting restaurants and businesses all over Ontario with excellence. We understand that success isn’t simply achieved, but is crafted with passion behind it.
Our family run company is rooted in Canadian tradition; quality service combined with warmth that exemplifies what Canadians are known for. Our distribution centers across Kitchener, Whitby and Sudbury ensure a reliable supply throughout the entire province.
Our commitment to corporate social responsibility, diversity and inclusion enables us to create an environment of personal and professional growth for our team members. At the same time, we strive towards maintaining a culture which encourages everyone to contribute meaningfully throughout their journey with us while delivering exceptional service!
For more information, visit www.flanagan.ca or follow us at facebook.com/flanaganfoodservice, instagram @flanaganfoods or twitter @flanaganfoods
Be Part of the Difference!
All employees of Flanagan Foodservice must demonstrate adherence to all HACCP and Food Handling practices as well as all Company’s policies and procedures.
Flanagan Foodservice Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and has an accommodation process in place to provide accommodations for applicants with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please let us know by submitting your request to email@example.com so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Kitchener, ON, Canada