AZ Delivery Driver - Ottawa (Days)
Flanagan Foodservice is Canada’s largest independent foodservice distributor. Proudly Canadian and family owned, we have been serving Ontario for 46 years. We meet our customers' unique needs by delivering value, flexibility and an exceptional customer experience. This mission is made possible by attracting the best talent in the industry and by treating our employees like family. We have been named a winner of the Canada's Best Managed Companies for 10 years in a row.
AZ Delivery Driver – Local Deliveries and Immediate Benefits!
As an AZ Delivery Driver with Flanagan Foodservice, you will deliver food products and order items to our customers to meet their business requirements. In this active position as an AZ Delivery Driver, your day will consist of driving to our customer locations to deliver products/orders, and interact with customers to provide customer service excellence and assistance with resolving issues.
- Delivery and pick up of customer products and orders as scheduled
- Follow safe and efficient work procedures to meet customer requirements
- Perform pre, and post-trip inspections
- Demonstrate an adherence to all HACCP and Food Handling practices
- Follow the Company’s policies and procedures
- Demonstrate a willingness to ensure customer satisfaction
- Valid AZ license and clean driver’s abstract/CVOR
- Good communication skills and customer service experience required
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs consistently; up to 80lbs on occasion
- Adherence to all HACCP and Food Handling practices
- Flexible to work assigned schedules and complete route schedules as required
- Opportunity to be home every night!
- Comprehensive Flexible Benefits effective from day one
- Hourly rates between $24.91 to $28.66 + an additional $2.00/hr driver incentive
- Current and well-maintained fleet of trucks
- Profit Sharing Program
- Dayforce Now Wallet. Quick and easy access to money earned!
- Pension and RRSP plans
- Uniform and boot allowance
- A family-oriented culture
- Paid Personal Days and a day off for your birthday
- Employee Recognition Programs
What it’s all about:
Watch this video to learn more about our Flanagan team and our Drivers: https://www.flanagan.ca/Drivers-Wanted.htm
Our AZ Delivery Drivers go the extra mile to deliver on our promises of customer service excellence. As a member of our Flanagan family, you will enjoy an active career and you will experience new challenges every day. The role can challenge you physically at times, but the relationships you build with your team and customers will give you pride in what you do every day.
Since 1977, Flanagan Foodservice has been enabling special moments in people’s lives through the food and services we provide to our customers. Our team of customer advocates have been supporting restaurants and businesses all over Ontario with excellence. We understand that success isn’t simply achieved, but is crafted with passion behind it.
Our family run company is rooted in Canadian tradition; quality service combined with warmth that exemplifies what Canadians are known for. Our distribution centers across Kitchener, Whitby and Sudbury ensure a reliable supply throughout the entire province.
Our commitment to corporate social responsibility, diversity and inclusion enables us to create an
environment of personal and professional growth for our team members. At the same time, we strive towards maintaining a culture which encourages everyone to contribute meaningfully throughout their journey with us while delivering exceptional service!
For more information, visit www.flanagan.ca or follow us at facebook.com/flanaganfoodservice, instagram @flanaganfoods or twitter @flanaganfoods
Be Part of the Difference!
All employees of Flanagan Foodservice must demonstrate adherence to all HACCP and Food Handling practices as well as all Company’s policies and procedures.
Flanagan Foodservice Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and has an accommodation process in place to provide accommodations for applicants with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please let us know by submitting your request to email@example.com so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Ottawa, ON, Canada