Inside Sales Representative
Flanagan Foodservice is Canada’s largest independent foodservice distributor. Proudly Canadian and family owned, we have been serving Ontario for 46 years. We meet our customers' unique needs by delivering value, flexibility and an exceptional customer experience. This mission is made possible by attracting the best talent in the industry and by treating our employees like family. Distinguished as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies for 9 consecutive years!
Join our winning Sales Team!
Now hiring an Inside Sales Representative for the Hamilton/Niagara Region!
What it’s all about:
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will bring that commitment to service excellence every day. You have a passion for people, business and impeccable service. You will partner with our outside sales team and other members of our inside team to grow our existing customer base, entice new customers and deliver on your sales quota while increasing customer satisfaction.
- Provide support to our customer and client base
- Focus on external customer interaction through outbound calls
- Increase customer retention and improve customer satisfaction
- Present the client base with new products, services and ideas to increase sales and meet established objectives
- Complete and update sales forms
- Sell excess or obsolete inventory items through special customer contacts and sales techniques
- Attend and participate in informal seminars, meetings and trainings
- Report on industry and market conditions and assist in reviewing inventory levels
- Provide vacation coverage support for Territory Managers
- Process Pick-ups, invoice adjustments, couriers and special orders
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in sales or customer service preferred
- Foodservice experience considered an asset
- Strong organizational and time management skills required
- Excellent presentation and communication skills required
- Proficient computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office including Outlook and Excel
- Available to work a flexible schedule, inducing evenings, weekends and holidays as required
- Class G or G2 Driver's License and use of a personal vehicle for work related travel as required
- Ability to arrange own transportation to attend off site seminars and meetings as required
- Must be willing to travel to Kitchener office 2 days per week
- Competitive compensation package
- Pension and RRSP plans
- Profit Sharing Program
- Comprehensive Flexible Benefits
- Paid Personal Days and a day off for your birthday
- Annual Fitness/Wellness Benefit
- Family oriented culture
Be the Difference you Deserve
All employees of Flanagan Foodservice must demonstrate adherence to all HACCP and Food Handling practices as well as all Company’s policies and procedures.
Flanagan Foodservice Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and has an accommodation process in place to provide accommodations for applicants with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please let us know by submitting your request to firstname.lastname@example.org so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations.
- Pay Type Salary
- Brantford, ON, Canada
- Burlington, ON, Canada
- Hamilton, ON, Canada
- Oakville, ON, Canada