Multi-Unit Account Manager
Flanagan Foodservice is Canada’s largest independent foodservice distributor. Proudly Canadian and family owned, we have been serving Ontario for 46 years. We meet our customers' unique needs by delivering value, flexibility and an exceptional customer experience. This mission is made possible by attracting the best talent in the industry and by treating our employees like family. We have been named a winner of the Canada's Best Managed Companies for 10 years in a row.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Pension and RRSP plans
- Profit Sharing Program
- Comprehensive Flexible Benefits
- Paid Personal Days and Your Birthday!
- Annual Health & Wellness Benefit
- Family oriented culture
The Multi-Unit Account Manager will manage a portfolio of multi-unit accounts in a profitable and sustainable manner while exceeding customer expectations.
- Full-accountability for managing assigned multi-unit accounts, including key relationships, contract management and profitability
- Engaging and aligning Flanagan staff and departments to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
- Ensuring all aspects of the business are properly prioritized and dealt with – internally (within Flanagan’s) and externally (with customers and vendors as needed)
- Ability to identify customer concerns and recommend solutions
- Coordinate restaurant chain quotes including all price changes
- Support customer rebates and regular reporting related to the restaurant chains
- Collaborate with other departments within the organization
- Contribute to the strategic plan and company values
- Previous experience in a similar position preferred
- Ability to cultivate and maintain positive and effective relationships
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong time management and organization skills required
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks to meet established deadlines, make decisions to resolve issues
- Strong commitment to delivering a high level of customer service excellence
- Previous experience using MS Excel and analyzing data using vlookup and pivot tables required
Strong analytical and problem solving skills required
- Class G Driver's license and use of a personal vehicle for work related travel as required
All employees of Flanagan Foodservice must demonstrate adherence to all HACCP and Food Handling practices as well as all Company’s policies and procedures.
Flanagan Foodservice Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and has an accommodation process in place to provide accommodations for applicants with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please let us know by submitting your request to firstname.lastname@example.org so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Kitchener, ON, Canada