KCB Australia’s Perth office has created an immediate opening for an Office Administration Assistant to support the Australasia groups Perth team. Reporting to the Manager, WA, and with support from the Brisbane office services team, the role will provide a wide range of office and project support. We are ideally looking for a motivated team player who has office all-rounder experience.
Attributes and Qualifications:
- Friendly, respectful personality with excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Previous office and project administration / controls experience an advantage, but not a pre-requisite.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Project).
- Attention to detail, good numeracy and organisation skills.
- Familiarity with document management systems (e.g., Aconex or Newforma).
- Punctuality, reliability, and commitment to the job are key requirements.
- Available to work Monday – Friday 8am – 4:30pm.
- Answer main office line using Teams and forward calls to appropriate staff.
- Type, edit, format and assemble reports, proposals, statements of qualifications and other documents for submission to clients.
- Greet, assist and/or direct clients, vendors, guests/visitors.
- Make travel arrangements including flights, accommodation, transportation and conference registration.
- Responsible for purchasing of office and project related items
- Respond to client/vendor inquiries, maintain good client relations.
- Collect the PO box mail and distribute.
- Responsible for incoming & outgoing couriers.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of stationary, mailing & courier supplies.
- Assist in the preparation of meetings, events, and catering requirements.
- Assist with accounts payable.
- HR admin (training will be provided)
- Liaise with and assist PMs regarding day-to-day project administration (including document control activities, following up on QHSE requirements, minute taking for project meetings and other ad hoc tasks)
- Operate within and in accordance with KCB’s H&S guidelines and Quality management systems. KCB promotes Zero Harm in the workplace and has a culture of safety awareness.
- Work closely with the Managers and liaise with the Brisbane office services team
What we offer in addition to an exciting technical role:
- 2.5% Additional superannuation
- Income Protection Insurance
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Additional incentives may be available dependent on performance of the company, business unit and individual.
KCB Australia Pty Ltd (KCB) is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm providing engineering, geoscience and environmental services globally to the mining, hydropower, environmental, transportation, geotechnical, oil & gas, and water resources sectors. We offer a full range of services from our offices in Australia, Canada, USA, UK, Brazil and Peru.
Our Australian operations work on challenging projects in the Mining, Energy and Government Sectors both domestically and internationally. We are a global leader in tailings management, dam designs, multi-disciplinary civil engineering services, geotechnical and foundation engineering, hydrogeology, hydrotechnical, and environmental and reclamation services.
We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified career seekers. We offer competitive salaries commensurate with experience and an attractive flexible benefits package designed to suit your individual needs. KCB is an Australian Business Awards Employer of Choice recipient (2015-2022).
Are you up to the challenge?
Candidates with a drive for team-oriented project delivery are especially encouraged to apply.
We thank all applicants for applying; however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Job Family Administration & Office Services
- Pay Type Salary
- KCB Australia Pty Ltd., Suite 4 – 7 Ventnor Avenue, West Perth, Western Australia, Australia